House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jackpot06

House In Lytchett Minster Dorset

Its a fair price if you have the money. Are there that many investment bankers, FTSE100 CEOs and NHS executives?

I Know the area fairly well.

Yes, crazy prices in and around Swanage. But its not far from Lulworth Cove, Sanbanks, Wareham, Golden beaches, beautiful countryside etc.

local_durdle.jpg

Durdle Door in Lulworth Cove.

I'd prefer the New Forest though.

Edited by Money Spinner

I'm local, and Lytchett M is certainly a sought-after area, in a beautiful part of Dorset. Is that picture the whole bungalow? Is it detached, because the garden looks like a narrow strip typical of a row of houses?

I can't quite picture exactly what you get for your money, and there's some kind of farm road directly in front, isn't there?

I'm local, and Lytchett M is certainly a sought-after area, in a beautiful part of Dorset. Is that picture the whole bungalow? Is it detached, because the garden looks like a narrow strip typical of a row of houses?

I can't quite picture exactly what you get for your money, and there's some kind of farm road directly in front, isn't there?

Yes that's the whole bungalow which is detached. The garden is just a strip and there is a farm road directly in front -its on the corner opposite the Bakers Arms.