House Price Crash Forum

Sympathy Required

Muskoka

HOLA441

Found today my car has been completely stripped out of its cream leather trim. Gutted the car. Less then 3000 miles onthe clock! Bastards. Was supposely in an underground secure car park.

Sign of the times - Will the police attend? I doubt it

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Found today my baked bean SHTF stash car has been completely stripped out of its cream leather trim eaten by bankers. Gutted the car canned tuna supplies also. Less then 3000 miles onthe clock grammes of flour left in my silo! Bastards. Was supposely in an underground secure car park shelter.

Fixed for greatest sympathy vote.

HOLA445
HOLA446

Found today my car has been completely stripped out of its cream leather trim. Gutted the car. Less then 3000 miles onthe clock! Bastards. Was supposely in an underground secure car park.

Cream leather interior? Maybe the style police will attend, they might have more luck. Unless its anything truly pimpin', your car is probably better off without it.

Sympathetic enough? Or should I go back to charm school?

HOLA447

Cream leather interior? Maybe the style police will attend, they might have more luck. Unless its anything truly pimpin', your car is probably better off without it.

Sympathetic enough? Or should I go back to charm school?

Bovine Liberation Front probably did it as a political protest.

cows.jpg

It's all been hushed up, but they are the guys who forced Land of Leather to go under after 1hr long Suicide Cowshit Attack at the Swindon branch during the New Year Sales.

They started the Toxic Leather Sofa rumours too.

I might have said too much

HOLA448
HOLA449

You've got my sympathy.

What was knicked is irrelevant, just enough that the buggers did it. Underground car parks, secure ones in particular, are the worst. They give the thieves an etternity to break into every car and beacause they are secure, the alarms are often unheard. My old apartments had three break-ins in as many months. It was pure blind luck my car wasn't done over. I found a bike chain, the ones used to secure motor bikes, by the side of my car once, every other car had its windows broken and mine was to be next apparently.

Don't take it personally, but also make sure the security is upgraded before you park there again. They will hit the car park again, usually two or three months later, unless they are cockey buggers like mine were.

HOLA4410

Bit of an update. Police been out & done forensics on car. ( talked to them ever so nicely) Loads of fingerprints, but all gloved so little hope. Least they showed some willing, which I do appreicate. And thanks for the jovial comments - helped cheer me up.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Gutted!

What car was it?

A brand new (literally 2 weeks old) Audi Q7 at my brothers company had the computer nicked! They stole the radio, screen and control system (basically the whole centre console), very very odd. I guess the scum are going to try and retro fit their saxos with it.

HOLA4413

Archived