House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
noddage

So, It's Done

Pick up the keys tomorrow,

I just don't care anymore. Been waiting for far too long.

Sod's law will come into play now.

Ten years waiting, now prices will fall.

I don't care.

Merry Christmas.

Sorry to reply to myself - but I just walked past the chair where Lulu always used to sit. Lulu was a very grumpy but very loveable little dog. She died a few months ago. It just made me think; sod it. I don't care how many per cent I might save on any house purchase.

Lulu's gone.

No amount of annual falls in house prices will bring her back.

Sorry to reply to myself - but I just walked past the chair where Lulu always used to sit. Lulu was a very grumpy but very loveable little dog. She died a few months ago. It just made me think; sod it. I don't care how many per cent I might save on any house purchase.

Lulu's gone.

In my perfect world dogs would live for ever. Anybody harming my little dog in my house would go out in a sack. Hope you get another one-dogs rule.

Lulu's gone.

Good luck. i get you. Oscar was a very grumpy but very loveable cat who died last year from awful cancer after 15 years together. Because we are renting, we couldn't even bury her near us. We've decided Sod It too, we just want a home. We exchanged contracts last week and we are completing on 15th Dec. Oscar will be dug up from her temporary home with the in-laws (buried specially prepared to be dug up again) and will be back with us in time for Xmas in a special spot in the new garden.

I don't care.

Merry Christmas.

Good luck with it. I've fantasied about picking the keys for my future house many times.

Although no need for sods law. Prices have been falling since January. :)

I don't care.

Merry Christmas.

Good luck with it, I'm in the same boat getting the keys tomorrow (I assume I have to close my account on HPC afterwards ;) )

I still believe prices will fall, how much I don't know but I'm pretty confident the country will be in a very serious state before the banks come knocking at my door. I'm getting close to 40 and while it would be great to buy a place for tuppence I don't see it happening, id rather pay a little more now and get on with paying for it than wait another 5 years (which I think is realistic as a time frame to reach the bottom).

I have always had my own opinions on how the whole thing would pan out, it's not happened, in fact the government have engineered things so it didn't which was the real eye opener for me.

Good luck with it, I'm in the same boat getting the keys tomorrow (I assume I have to close my account on HPC afterwards ;) )

I still believe prices will fall, how much I don't know but I'm pretty confident the country will be in a very serious state before the banks come knocking at my door. I'm getting close to 40 and while it would be great to buy a place for tuppence I don't see it happening, id rather pay a little more now and get on with paying for it than wait another 5 years (which I think is realistic as a time frame to reach the bottom).

I have always had my own opinions on how the whole thing would pan out, it's not happened, in fact the government have engineered things so it didn't which was the real eye opener for me.

Second the best of luck with your new homes, I don't blame you buying now, yes it may come down in a few years but as you end up paying double what you borrow with the interest in the long term I'm sure it doesn't make much difference, lifes too short... enjoy your new homes. Look on the bright side, at least you didn't buy in 2007 at the top of the market. Merry Christmas.