House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cashinmattress

Motorhead - Ace Of Spades (Slow Version)

I personally think this version sounds bo||ocks compared to the original. Motorhead's style is fast, hard and dirty and i dont think their songs or Lemmy's voice suits it slowed down.

I personally think this version sounds bo||ocks compared to the original. Motorhead's style is fast, hard and dirty and i dont think their songs or Lemmy's voice suits it slowed down.

Very cool, but definitely a sign of the average age of commissioning editors.  Expect slow versions of the Spice Girls in 10 years from now.

Personally, I think Hawkwind's version of "Motorhead" is better than Motorhead's cover version of Motorhead.

Both of which are better than Primal Scream's.

Love it. Going to see Lemmy and Motorhead next week, for the 6th time.

Do they just play multiple versions of this one song? Can't think of a single other track of note by them.

There's definately something to be said about playing stuff slow, supposedly some ambient artists are a little miffed their secret might be out with this discovery;

http://soundcloud.com/shamantis/j-biebz-u-smile-800-slower