House Price Crash Forum
digby

When Is New Lr Data Out?

seems like ages since nethouseprices etc has updated its data, still only showing junes figures?

I am sure it should be out by now.

Anyone know what day of the month these sites are updated?

thanks

seems like ages since nethouseprices etc has updated its data, still only showing junes figures?

thanks

Its because they are only updated quarterly so its a long wait.

I cant see the next figures being very interesting though since over the 3 months all the other surveys have stayed about level.

Q4 will be better!!

I have also been searching for more recent figures. Rightmove were adding each months figures to their site - but suspisiously they havent this month.

I have also been searching for more recent figures.  Rightmove were adding each months figures to their site - but suspisiously they havent this month.

Are you suggesting they are hiding something, like the 10% fall in asking prices I've seen in the last 3 months.

thanks

If you actually go and read Nethouseprices' home page, it says "Due to technical issues at the Land Registry we are unable to obtain the July 2005 data until further notice. We apologise for this delay and we will keep you informed about the situation. UK data up to 30th June 2005." Presumably, this is also affecting the other sites with LR data like Rightmove.

I'm expecting the 3rd quarter data to produce some interesting YOY comparions actually.

House prices stopped going up significantly at the end of July 2004 therefore the YOY should be impressively flat or negative. :rolleyes: