House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott Sando

Want To Do Somthing About The Banks And Corrupt Politicians.

A heartfelt message for thoses who are not completely broken by the system, we shall overcome, and the new dawn shall not be corporatised My link :)

Like I am going to click on that link after your statement. It's probably bl**dy Talliban recruitment site. :ph34r:

Country is spelled wrong.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig, huh ? Yaeh, and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt ! Tahts so cool !

Your all amazing.