House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would You?

I would probably give some of it away. I would just ensure my family and friends were well taken care of and i had enough to go on the mother of all benders. :)

Mr Large, a retired welder from Canada's Nova Scotia province, added that he and his wife were quite content with their 147-year-old home and everything else they already owned.

"You can't buy happiness," he said.

Why play the game if you don`t want the money :blink:

+1 They are clearly very happy and want to share it.

Yeh, Yeh Yeh

Stop being so bloody nice you lot... They have denied someone else winning the lottery. Maybe a family who have withdrawn loads of equity from there home who can not get anymore and maybe just maybe they want to purchase a new 3D tv in time for Christmas. What about them?

I have debt from an unsustainable lifestyle... What about me ffs? I deserve it more than them.

Not really :DNice story

The elderly pair coffin dodgers gave the money to churches, fire departments, cemeteries, the Red Cross and hospitals

I reckon their trying to grease St Peter's palm personally... :P