House Price Crash Forum

Thai Grub

Dead Spider

I've recently gotten into cooking my own chow and found this site based on Thai street grub .

Some good videos .

Wish they were more local .

Nom .

May be of interest to others .

Buy £20 quids worth - get free delivery

A link to the most delicious of the Thai currys.

The paste will last Years in your fridge past the sell-by date.

http://www.theasianc...saman-699-p.asp

Red curry paste is nicer than Thai green with coconut milk (so get one of those too)

Paste is far easier (spice/flavours already mixed) and chicken/beef/pork/prawns are cooked by the time your rice is ready!

Warning - these pastes are the real deal and the chilli heat will blow your head off if you use too much - meal for two = 1 heaped teaspoon of paste

I've recently gotten into cooking my own chow and found this site based on Thai street grub .

Some good videos .

Wish they were more local .

Nom .

May be of interest to others .

What you now need is to grow some thai basil. But not the 'holy basil', that's the wrong cultivar. Nicky's Seeds sells the proper seeds. Take a bit long to come up, but the flavour is worth waiting for and you won't be able to buy it anywhere fresh. Just start it up on a warm, south-facing windowsill.

Archived