The Hpc Is In Gold

HOLA441
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

People need to get real now, and realise that because of QE, there isn't going to be a massive crash in fiat money house prices. The crash is in gold Oz.

...and has already happened.

UK_House_Prices_in_Gold.png

ED: Sorry, someone else's graphic which I nicked.

Edited by yellerkat

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

People need to get real now, and realise that because of QE, there isn't going to be a massive crash in fiat money house prices. The crash is in gold Oz.

Yes, nicely pointed out but a few years too late! Bahahha! They accused anyone who said gold was the answer to the HPC of being a gold bug but look what’s happened now! A few years ago they worked out that houses are historically over priced but did not understand how gold fits in to the equation. Gold and silver is money, not paper promises which are easy to devalue. It was always obvious that the money would be devalued so that the workers wages devalue, the savers savings devalue and the banks assets stabilise so they can play the game all over again at the expense of the people, because that’s the nature of the beast. Its still not too late to buy some silver, very cheap.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Yes, nicely pointed out but a few years too late! Bahahha! They accused anyone who said gold was the answer to the HPC of being a gold bug but look what’s happened now! A few years ago they worked out that houses are historically over priced but did not understand how gold fits in to the equation. Gold and silver is money, not paper promises which are easy to devalue. It was always obvious that the money would be devalued so that the workers wages devalue, the savers savings devalue and the banks assets stabilise so they can play the game all over again at the expense of the people, because that’s the nature of the beast. Its still not too late to buy some silver, very cheap.

I pointed it out a few years ago! Gold is making all time highs now $1392.80 up $44 on the day, silver up to $26.22

HOLA449

i dont get it, can someone explain.

and why does it matter how much gold costs compared to a house.

Ok it really is simple imagine you had £150,000 to invest in 2007, you can either choose a house for £150,000 or buy gold at £350 an Oz., which do you go for, well if you'd had chosen gold you would now have it at £850 an Oz, doubling your money, what would the house be worth?

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

You're right, and it's a point that has been made on this forum a number of times over the past few years.

Just don't remind RB though. You know - wrong horse and all that.

I know I've been staying out the argument for a few years, to save up a big, I told you so moment, I feel that times come. But I also I still feel people can still make money on this trade, alot of money.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

For most people, it's irrelevant.

For those who've held gold for the past 5 years it means houses now look affordable again.

Yep exactly. If I could be arsed I could provide similar charts based on the 'value' of baked beans, sugar or who ******ing knows what !!

Well done to those who have gold, if they have cashed it in and now have their 'reward'. If not ? Well don't be counting your chickens before they.....:rolleyes:

HOLA4416

i dont get it, can someone explain.

and why does it matter how much gold costs compared to a house.

Imagine you're on an island of 10 people. Each has a role.

BUtcher

Farmer

Baker

Leader

Superviser

Adminstrator

Miner

Carer

Cleaner

Banker.

You're the banker. We use gold in the early days as a medium of exchange as it doesn't rot and is rare.

Later you realise, money is POWER over the island, even over the leader, who needs to borrow money sometimes.

You think, if you hoard all the money, then you have power over all the islanders. Fantastic, you build a vault and store everyones savings in there and issue certificates representing gold, called "dollars". A dollar being a fixed weight of gold.

Years pass, all is well. You want more power though, to secure your wealth for your family line for generations to come. You have a brain wave to sever the link to gold and the certificates, you brainwash the population that your certificates are the new money. You can print them at will. You have ULTIMATE POWER. Fast cars, women, drugs, land, all the luxuries, at the flick of a printing press.

But there is one problem, inflation. You print too much, and the people will realise something is wrong, and they will reject your notes. You set up a department to tell the people all is well and the measure of inflation; CPI is low, always.

Gold is the mirror held up to the printing press revealing the deceit and theft of the people's wealth through inflation. As the banker you must hoard all the gold and place it in a central bank, to prevent people using it as money again.

---

The gold price Vs Houses - Gold can't lie about inflation.

Edited by Money Spinner

HOLA4417

Yep exactly. If I could be arsed I could provide similar charts based on the 'value' of baked beans, sugar or who ******ing knows what !!

Well done to those who have gold, if they have cashed it in and now have their 'reward'. If not ? Well don't be counting your chickens before they.....:rolleyes:

Yeh, just like those sitting on a pile of turdlng - you won't be counting your chickens will you

Cos Ben's just turned your eggs into an inflationary mess

Admit it, do't feel too bad for being on the wrong end of the trade of the century

HOLA4418

it might be worth your bookmarking this one, it might look quite funny in a couple of years, or not

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Yeh, just like those sitting on a pile of turdlng - you won't be counting your chickens will you

Cos Ben's just turned your eggs into an inflationary mess

Admit it, do't feel too bad for being on the wrong end of the trade of the century

:rolleyes:

it might be worth your bookmarking this one, it might look quite funny in a couple of years, or not

What would be funny ? I am just saying all those who are sitting on their 'winnings' should be aware these can disappear very quickly. Whether this is going to happen or not is not the point. I don't have a clue if it will or not.

Look at the other post above. 'Trade of the century'.

This is,I assume, from someone who hasn't even cashed in their trade yet !!

HOLA4425

True enough. It is all a gamble.

I didnt like the idea of holding all my str fund in sterling, I did like the idea of mars bars but at about 3000 to an ounce they take up considerably more space to store :lol:

Holding gold is no different to holding savings in yen or dollars or shares or beans. It is all a gamble, a calculated on though imo.