House Price Crash Forum

Catherine Austin Fitts: The Looting Of America

Pole

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Cheers for posting, I've been watching the insanity which is bloomburg tv all day, with all these idiots say what a great day its been. ITS ALL INFLATION YOU IDIOTs NOT REAL PRODUCTION!

Its good to listen to somebody sane for once. I love Alex Jones at www.infowars.com . Any chance of them doing a Penn and Teller version with boobies and explosions so the tv generation can watch it aswell. :lol:

HOLA444

Spot on.

She's making the exact same point in retrospect that Sir James Goldsmith was persuasively arguing at the time in 1994. (I won't post the vid again, I'm sure everyone has seen it by now) i.e. That the GATT/WTO 1994 legislation would destroy Western jobs and culture.

Exactly what happened and is happening.

Transfer of power from Sovereign democratic states to global corporations and banksters.

Cameron, Hague and Cable are continuing to deliver on this obscene model.

We need to break this control of our govts by the billionaires and corporatists and breing capital back to the West to rebuild our own countries and finance jobs and industries for our own people.

Republica or Democrat, Tory or New Labour makes no difference - they all insist global corporations are the only option. We must destroy this idea before it destroys us and stop electing these criminal skimmers scammers and scummers who are sucking us dry.

HOLA445

Spot on.

She's making the exact same point in retrospect that Sir James Goldsmith was persuasively arguing at the time in 1994. (I won't post the vid again, I'm sure everyone has seen it by now) i.e. That the GATT/WTO 1994 legislation would destroy Western jobs and culture.

Transfer of power from Sovereign democratic states to global corporations and banksters.

We need to break this control of our govts by the billionaires and corporatists and breing capital back to the West to rebuild our own countries and finance jobs and industries for our own people.

Republica or Democrat, Tory or New Labour makes no difference - they all insist global corporations are the only option. We must destroy this idea before it destroys us and stop electing these criminal skimmers scammers and scummers who are sucking us dry.

I really believe we are now starting to turn a corner with peoples understanding of how government works. Great!

HOLA446

I really believe we are now starting to turn a corner with peoples understanding of how government works. Great!

I wish we were, but the fact that we don't have street protests about QE2 and its intended consequences -never mind the unintended consequences - I think demonstrates that the vast majority of people have no idea.

I think most people in government (i.e. elected politicians) don't know how the financial system has f0cked us. If they did, certain individuals involved at the time (Darling, Brown) wouldn't have been complicit in the bailout. They just didn't, and don't, understand what they allowed to be perpetrated.

Paulson, on the other hand, knew exactly what he was doing.

HOLA447
HOLA448

Spot on.

Quite right.

The things is I think the only way to get the power back is to take it away from government entirely. They know exactly what they did, and they were paid handsomely for it.

Power to the people!

HOLA449

Power to the people!

But those people need to eat... And what can they eat if all water/farming/seeds belong to big corporations?

And in order to kill big corporations, one would have to:

- stop using financial/banking services (including cards, savings, insurance, pension schemes, shares, etc.)

- stop using supermarkets,

- stop buying 'branded' products/food and switch to local stuff,

- stop using new/latest devices (e.g. mobile phones, laptops, etc.)

- stop watching TV and buying nationwide/global press/magazines,

- stop driving or using transport owned by big transport companies.

Mission impossible... it's too late...

It means that our situation is going to get worse, and it will get to a point when the people get very angry, and it'll all end in tears or a war or a bloody revolution with lots of unintended consequences...

HOLA4410

It means that our situation is going to get worse, and it will get to a point when the people get very angry, and it'll all end in tears or a war or a bloody revolution with lots of unintended consequences...

Did this really come about as a deliberate and well conceived plan?

HOLA4411

But those people need to eat... And what can they eat if all water/farming/seeds belong to big corporations?

- stop using financial/banking services (including cards, savings, insurance, pension schemes, shares, etc.)

well not all the food is owned by big corporations.

however they are using their influence to get regulations passed that make it very difficult to be a small producer, I wonder why? (they must be concerned for our welfare)

we don't have to kill them, we have to make them serve us as they should. That means government should serve us, which means we should have the power to veto things and throw out governments we don't like.

for example - all major parties support EU membership, but more than 50% of the population of the UK doesn't. this sort of situation is not unique, it is becoming the norm.

HOLA4412

we have to make them serve us as they should.

Big corporations and big governments will never be able to serve us.

That means government should serve us, which means we should have the power to veto things and throw out governments we don't like.

We can't veto 'things' because we don't know 'things'. News agencies are producing so much information that we're only getting more and more confused. You can shower people with facts, and it won't mean a thing.

HOLA4413

I share your pessimism for the western civilisation, unfortunately.

We're so tied up in fiat money. How could people switch to a barter economy, even people not in insurmountable debt, when they are required by government to raise a certain amount of fiat currency each year. Oh for the good old days when we could have paid our taxes in turnips if we had turnips :rolleyes:

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

well not all the food is owned by big corporations.

however they are using their influence to get regulations passed that make it very difficult to be a small producer, I wonder why? (they must be concerned for our welfare)

we don't have to kill them, we have to make them serve us as they should. That means government should serve us, which means we should have the power to veto things and throw out governments we don't like.

for example - all major parties support EU membership, but more than 50% of the population of the UK doesn't. this sort of situation is not unique, it is becoming the norm.

So we kick out Brown and as soon as Cameron and Clegg get in they renege on their election pledges.

Vince is told to smooth the waters with the Indians making an exception for them on immigration to skim scam and scum using tax dodging Indian labour forcing UK grads onto the dole (Don't worry says Vince, they can go and work in India), and students can only get a decent education if they take on limitless debts.

Voting has now become irrelevant - this global capital (OUR capital too) owns our govts. Top 2% aside (the 2% who they buy off) we're all getting shafted as the wealth continues to run uphill to these scumbags. Incredibly, we even have people on here advocating it as a good idea. :angry:

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

So we kick out Brown and as soon as Cameron and Clegg get in they renege on their election pledges.

Vince is told to smooth the waters with the Indians making an exception for them on immigration to skim scam and scum using tax dodging Indian labour forcing UK grads onto the dole (Don't worry says Vince, they can go and work in India), and students can only get a decent education if they take on limitless debts.

Voting has now become irrelevant - this global capital (OUR capital too) owns our govts. Top 2% aside (the 2% who they buy off) we're all getting shafted as the wealth continues to run uphill to these scumbags. Incredibly, we even have people on here advocating it as a good idea. :angry:

The people who advocate it think there on the winning side, well I've got news for them, they aren't. They are just as disposable as anyone else.