House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daft Boy

Gun Cop Inserted Song Titles During Inquest

It is alleged a gun cop who shot drink crazed barrister inserted song titles into the evidence he gave to the inquest

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20101102/video/vuk-officer-inserted-song-titles-during-37e89e1.html

I wonder what tunes he mentioned ?

Can I start with "you fought the law and the law won" ? and "Crazy"

Well, it seemed as if the guy wanted to go out in a Blaze of Glory, and when he started to Bullet the Blue Sky, I thought, 'I'm gonna get me a gun.' I mean, it's all about Lawyers, Guns and Money these days, isn't it? I He was like, 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot' and I was like, 'If I Had A Rocket Launcher, I'd nail your ass.' I fired off a few rounds but to be honest it was just a Shot in the Dark. Anyone could have shot him down, Bang, Bang. And that was about it, really.

One wonders about the adequacy of the psych. test that allows someone like this (see the testimony quoted in the article) to be a police shooter - or perhaps this is just the sort of person they want?!