House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pent Up

Kirsty Alsopp "property Guru" On R2 This Afternoon

Not sure what time. Heard steve wright mention it earlier.

He always mentions the house price indices in his news round up normally saying "not good news" when prices fall. So I expect it will be a light hearted bull fest!

He always mentions the house price indices in his news round up normally saying "not good news" when prices fall. So I expect it will be a light hearted bull fest!

Steve Wright and Krusty?

Shudder.

Think I'll give it a miss.

It will be like their 'factoids' segment, a bunch of halfwits demonstrating their misunderstanding and misinterpretation of a bite size piece of inaccurate information from an unreliable source. They will then all pretend to laugh at the end like they're in an episode of 'murder she wrote'.

So the porcine 'property guru' never was advising the government on housing and is now reduced to telling people how to make lights out of jam jars. Some of her old bluster was still there - saying she was going to physically assault AA Gill for daring to criticise her - but it seems she's now found her level making stuff with sticky-back plastic and a pair of blunt scissors.

Steve Wright and Krusty?

Can Elvis still be asked? Just a thought ........... Elvis, (cardboard mock-up of), & Krusty, both 'advising' ?

Do I get an award for a brilliant programme idea? The only problem I fore-see is miss itchy-clitty not willing to be outshone.

Been listening for an hour... What peurile rubbish this station is. And WTF am I doing enduring this stupidity diarrhea to hear what Krusty has to say. I'm out!

Steve Shite in the Afternoon. Dumbing down the masses for over 20 years now.

So the porcine 'property guru' never was advising the government on housing and is now reduced to telling people how to make lights out of jam jars. Some of her old bluster was still there - saying she was going to physically assault AA Gill for daring to criticise her - but it seems she's now found her level making stuff with sticky-back plastic and a pair of blunt scissors.

I didn't bother listening in the end. But maybe she has realised the 'dream' is over and is desperately trying to diversify?

I didn't bother listening in the end. But maybe she has realised the 'dream' is over and is desperately trying to diversify?

They barely even asked her about property except to clarify the apparently false claim that she was a Conservative Party housing advisor - something reported by her employers the BBC at the time. Steve Wright is barely Paxman. In fact Timmy Mallet would be a more grown-up interviewer. Alsopp mentioned a couple whose house she'd helped decorate with her Blue Peter-style rubbish and went on to describe their home as 'an investment for the rest of their lives', which seems a rather curious description. Clearly her clockwork brain still hasn't made the full transition from avaricious property speculation to homespun, Little-house-on-the-Prairie nonsense. Anyone with any sense knows she's a busted flush. At least she can cause little damage to the impressionable and financially illiterate in her new world of glitter and crepe paper but the BBC must stop billing her as a 'property guru' when clearly she isn't.