House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott Sando

Vaccine Damage Payment (Official Government Website)

Hi yall, do you still think vaccines are safe when theres, a government website where you can claim £120000 ,for damages due to vaccines. Enjoy your flu vaccine this year :lol:My link

Disabled People

Vaccine Damage Payment

Find out who can get Vaccine Damage Payment, how to make a claim for yourself or for a dependent child and what effects a payment can have on other benefits you might be getting.

Eligibility

You may be able to get a Vaccine Damage Payment if you are severely disabled and your disability was caused by vaccination against any of these diseases:

* diphtheria

* tetanus

* pertussis (whooping cough)

* poliomyelitis

* measles

* mumps

* rubella (German measles)

* tuberculosis (TB)

* haemophilus influenzae type B (HIB)

* meningococcal group C (meningitis C)

* pneumococcal infection

* human papillomavirus

* pandemic influenza A (H1N1) 2009 (swine flu) (up to 31 August 2010)

* smallpox (up to 1 August 1971)

You may have had a combined vaccination against a number of the diseases listed, for example DTP (diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis) or MMR (measles, mumps and rubella).

You may also be able to get a payment if you are thought to be severely disabled because either:

* your mother was vaccinated against one of the diseases in the list while she was pregnant

* you have been in close physical contact with someone who has been vaccinated against poliomyelitis with a vaccine that was given orally

'When to claim

If you are claiming on behalf of a child, you must wait until they are at least two years old before claiming.

The claim must be made by the later of the following dates:

* the disabled person's 21st birthday (or, if they have died, the date on which they would have turned 21),

I luv that "or, if they have died" kinda says it all.

If we write to you, and tell you to have a flu jab, which subsequently cripples you, you will get no more than £120,000.00

Now Kindly F@* off.

Yours,

The British Government.

They make Tony Soprano, and Al Swearengen, look like a couple of little sissy girls.

I think you guys are getting the wrong end of the stick.

The fact that the Government is willing to pay compensation shows that they are confident in the safety of Vaccinations. Here in Australia there is no compensation fund, which is why I have not vaccinated my child yet.

For me a Government that refuses to compensate signals that they have looked at the risk element and have found it too great a risk to take on.

The simple fact is that everyone should be told of the risks of vaccination from the outset and they themselves can make an informed decision on whether or not they wish to vaccinate their child.

My daughter was born in April 2010 just at the time when the World Health Organisation in tandem with world governments attempted to cover up the Rotavirus scandal.

For those of you that are not aware Rotarix and Rotateq used to vaccinate children against rotavirus and listed on the vaccination schedule of all countries has been found to be infected with the Porcine CircoVirus. Not withstanding that finding WHO and Governments continue to say the risk of PCV1 and 2 is less than the risk of allowing Rotavirus to become epidemic.

Of course when they work these things out and give statistics on mortality they are referring to Africa and the Sub continents.

Take a look and make your own mind up.

http://www.pediatricsupersite.com/view.aspx?rid=64151

The fact that there is a proper form to fill out suggests that there are quite a few people who fall into this category.

Any of the doctors/epidemiologists on here have figures?

The fact that there is a proper form to fill out suggests that there are quite a few people who fall into this category.

Any of the doctors/epidemiologists on here have figures?

You've just given me a great idea, how about a freedom of information request.

'What is 'severely disabled'?

Disablement is worked out as a percentage, and 'severe disablement' is defined as a disability of at least 60 per cent. This could be a mental or physical disability.

For example, total loss of sight or hearing is usually counted as a 100 per cent disablement.'

Wow, so they only pay out if the vaccine has caused 60% damage or over, thats an omission that vaccines also cause 10% 20% 30% 40% 50% damage.Take a look at this line "This could be a mental or physical disability." MENTAL, if thats under 60% damage could that mean if your child gets ADHD or autism, aspergers, epilepsy, you won't get a " Vaccine Damage Payment".

Where is the media with their investigative journalism, ha ha haa don't make me laugh!!!

O yeah, and it mentions MMR on there aswell, kinda exonerates Dr wakefield. Dosen't it

No, Wakefield was wrong then and he still is. See The media’s MMR hoax.

Nothing is risk free, and vaccinations are far less risky than contracting the diseases that the protect against.

I got called in to make an appointment for a swine flu vacination last year, as I was making the appointment I asked the nurses and dcotors if they were having it - the hesitation was incredible until someone mentioned "We prefer to keep that private" or something like that... so I cancelled the appointment.

I got called in to make an appointment for a swine flu vacination last year, as I was making the appointment I asked the nurses and dcotors if they were having it - the hesitation was incredible until someone mentioned "We prefer to keep that private" or something like that... so I cancelled the appointment.

You did right not taking it, its in the official document, its say you can claim for swine flu vaccine damage.

You may be able to get a Vaccine Damage Payment if you are severely disabled and your disability was caused by vaccination against any of these diseases:

* diphtheria

* tetanus

* pertussis (whooping cough)

* poliomyelitis

* measles

* mumps

* rubella (German measles)

* tuberculosis (TB)

* haemophilus influenzae type B (HIB)

* meningococcal group C (meningitis C)

* pneumococcal infection

* human papillomavirus

* pandemic influenza A (H1N1) 2009 (swine flu) (up to 31 August 2010)

Do you think the vaccines are a bigger risk than the diseases?

Even better:

Do you think that producing and distributing extremely cheap vaccines is more profitable than treating the complications of vaccine preventable disease?

Even better:

Do you think that producing and distributing extremely cheap vaccines is more profitable than treating the complications of vaccine preventable disease?

The power of Christ compels you,The power of Christ compels you,The power of Christ compels you.

More people skipping flu shot this year.

(NaturalNews) Americans seem to be wising up about the flu shot scam, according to a new study in Consumer Reports indicating that fewer people than last year are planning to, or have already gotten, the flu shot this year. Thirty-one percent of respondents indicated they are unsure if they will get this year's three-in-one combo vaccine because of concerns about its safety and effectiveness, while 30 percent said they definitely will not be getting the shot.

Statistics Canada recently released a report indicating that 60 percent of Canadians and 80 percent of Americans refused the H1N1 vaccine last year, even though media and government campaigns pushed people for months to get it (http://www.naturalnews.com/029919_H...). And this year, despite endless prodding, most people are still opposed to getting any sort of flu shot.

According to the results of the survey, 44 percent of those opposed to the flu shot cited concerns about negative side effects. And these concerns are valid, considering that flu vaccines are known to cause severe neurological problems (http://www.naturalnews.com/026866_s...). Forty-one percent expressed concerns about the overall safety of flu shots, while 45 percent said that last year's swine flu pandemic was overblown and that the flu shot is likely unnecessary.

In another survey conducted by drug retailer CVS, two-thirds of respondents said that even though the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) now recommends that everyone over six months old get a flu shot, this advise plays no role in their decision-making process. Most people are simply ignoring authorities' recommendations, in other words.

There really is no good reason to get a flu shot. No legitimate evidence exists proving that they even work at all. But they do contain a variety of toxic additives that can cause severe health problems. So instead, it is better to maintain healthy vitamin D levels and take immune-boosting supplements and superfoods., which will do far more to improve health and prevent influenza.

The power of Christ compels you,The power of Christ compels you,The power of Christ compels you.

If you can't win an argument, claim that your opponent is possessed by Satan. Hmmm. Even by internet messageboard standards, that's weak.

If you can't win an argument, claim that your opponent is possessed by Satan. Hmmm. Even by internet messageboard standards, that's weak.

Satan would say that wouldn't he. I want to talk to fluffy! because I love you.

New Evidence States H1N1 Vaccine Has Elevated Risk of Causing Guillian-Barre Syndrome

On Sunday 17th October 2010 one of the UK’s leading Sunday newspapers, the Mail on Sunday, reported that a recently released report suggests that the UK government’s position has changed regarding the H1N1 vaccine and related cases of Guillian-Barre Syndrome (GBS). This came to the attention of the Mail on Sunday after the Medicines and Health Care products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) released it’s latest report.

The article, Experts admit the swine flu jab ‘may cause’ deadly nerve disease, (http://www.ninds.nih.gov…) Guillian- Barre Syndrome or GBS is a disorder in which the body’s immune system attacks part of the peripheral nervous system. The first symptoms of this disorder include varying degrees of weakness or tingling sensations in the legs. In many instances, the weakness and abnormal sensations spread to the arms and upper body. These symptoms can increase in intensity until the muscles cannot be used at all and the patient is almost totally paralyzed. In these cases, the disorder is life-threatening and is considered a medical emergency. The condition can lead to death in some instances.

Mrs Kinney, 68, remembers exactly what is like to suffer from GBS. In 1976 like millions of others she had the swine flu shot recommend by the government. However, just like several hundreds of other victims she developed GBS as a result. She told the New York Times (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/…):

“About a week after getting the swine flu shot, she recalled, “I was so weak I couldn’t push down the toaster button”

As a result Mrs Kinney was so ill she spent a whole month in hospital completely paralyzed from the waist down.

This year has seen cases of narcolepsy, miscarriage and death associated with the swine flu vaccine being reported by the media worldwide and now after this latest blow, one has to wonder if it is far safer to take ones chances with the swine flu and to avoid the vaccine altogether.

As a child, I was admitted as an emergency to a fever hospital with diptheria, two weeks after vaccination - and I lived in a rural area with no other cases around. I need a lot of convincing nowadays to have more vaccinations..

The compulsion to vaccinate is based on fear and dishonesty. The toxic cocktail in all vaccinations is kept from the public and they are sold as 'harmless' - this is laughable as the NHS's own vaccine damage claim system clearly demonstrates.

It would be more honest to say, 'Your baby or child will be injected with a cocktail of toxins and may become moderately sick with fever or discomfort. However, while a small but not insignificant number of children receive lifelong damage, the majority seem to recover fully as far as we can tell. Despite anecdotal evidence to the contrary, scientifically there is no evidence that the massive increase in autism, AHDD or other disorders can be attributed to the explosion in vaccinations now given.'

But they don't say this more honest statement. They say that vaccines are 'perfectly safe'. Any health professional saying this is a bare faced liar. Full stop.

Crikey! you would think you had all been abducted for alien experiments! :huh:

A tetanus jab made my arm swell up once! :huh:

I travel a bit and I would rather not get polio!

Can't see the need for flu jabs!

The compulsion to vaccinate is based on fear and dishonesty. The toxic cocktail in all vaccinations is kept from the public and they are sold as 'harmless' - this is laughable as the NHS's own vaccine damage claim system clearly demonstrates.

It would be more honest to say, 'Your baby or child will be injected with a cocktail of toxins and may become moderately sick with fever or discomfort. However, while a small but not insignificant number of children receive lifelong damage, the majority seem to recover fully as far as we can tell. Despite anecdotal evidence to the contrary, scientifically there is no evidence that the massive increase in autism, AHDD or other disorders can be attributed to the explosion in vaccinations now given.'

But they don't say this more honest statement. They say that vaccines are 'perfectly safe'. Any health professional saying this is a bare faced liar. Full stop.

What's this 'toxic cocktail'? composed of, then?

What's this 'toxic cocktail'? composed of, then?

At informed choice you can get a full list of Microbes, Antibiotics, Chemicals / Heavy Metals, Animal ByProducts My link

Do you feel lucky? Fluffy ;)

Polio - DPT contains:

DPT - Diptheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Pertussis Vaccine Adsorbed

SmithKline Beecham Pharmeceuticals 800-366-8900 x5231

Produced using aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde, ammonium sulfate,

washed sheep red blood cells, glycerol, sodium chloride, thimerosal

medium: porcine (PIG) pancreatic hydrolsate of casein.

Here is a more thorough list. Note the anthrax vaccine and its contents, including bovine material. Now wonder the vets got Gulf War Syndrome.

Acel-Immune

DTaP

Diptheria and Tetanus Toxoids Acellular Pertussis Vaccine adsorbed

Lederle Laboratories 800-934-5556

Produced using formaldehyde, thimerosal, aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, polysorbate 80, gelatin.

Act HIB

Heamophilus Influenzae Type B (HIB) Tetanus Toxoid Conjugate

Connaught Laboratories 800-822-2463

Produced using ammonium sulfate, formalin, sucrose, thimerosal

Medium: semi-synthetic.

Attenuvax

Measles Virus Vaccine Live

Merck & Co, Inc. 800-672-6372

Produced using neomycin, sorbitol, hydrolized gelatin

Medium: chick embryo.

DPT

Diptheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Pertussis Vaccine Adsorbed

SmithKline Beecham Pharmeceuticals 800-366-8900 x5231

Produced using aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde, ammonium sulfate,

washed sheep red blood cells, glycerol, sodium chloride, thimerosal.

Medium: porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolsate of casein.

Hepatitis B

SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals 800-633-8900 x5231

Produced using aluminum hydroxide, thimerosal.

Medium: yeast (possibly 5% residual).

IPOL

Inactivated Polio Vaccine

Connought Laboratories 1-800-822-2463

Produced using 3 types of polio virus, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol

(antifreeze), neomycin, streptomycin, polymixin B.

Medium: VERO cells, a continuous line of Monkey kidney cells.

MMR

Measles Mumps Rubella Live Viruse Vaccine

Merck & Co., Inc. 800-934-5556

Produced using sorbitol, neomycin, hydrolized gelatin.

Mediums: M&M - chick embryo.

Rubella - Human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue).

Orimune

Poliovirus Vaccine Live Oral Trivalent

Lederle Laboratories 800-934-5556

Produced using 3 types of attenuated polioviruses, streptomycin,

neomycin, calf serum, sorbitol.

Meduim: monkey kidney cell culture

Varivax

Varicella Virus Vaccine Live (chicken pox Vaccine)

Merck & Co., Inc. 800-672-6372

Produced using sucrose, phosphate, glutamate, proceessed gelatin

medium: Human Diploid Cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)

Vaccines Grown In Aborted Fetal Cell Cultures

Chickenpox, VARIVAX: Merck

Hepatitis A, VAQTA: Merck

Polio (oral), Poliovac, Canada: Connaught

Polio, IMOVAX: Connaught

Rabies, Imovax: Pasteur Merieux

Rubella, MERUVAX: Merck

Vaccines With Live Virus

Chickenpox, VARIVAX: Merck

Measles, ATTENUVAX: Merck

Measles and Mumps, M-M-Vax: Merck

Measles, Mumps and Rubella, M-M-RII: Merck

Measles and Rubella, M-R-VaxII: Merck

Mumps, MUMPSVAX: Merck

Rubella, MERUVAX: Merck

Rubella and Mumps: BIAVAX

Vaccines - Genetically-Engineered

Hepatitis B: Merck

Hepatitis B: SmithKline Beecham

Lyme, LYMERIX: SmithKline Beecham

RSV, Synapis: MedIMMUNE (vaccine or preventive treatment?)

Vaccines With Animal And Cattle Parts

Chickenpox, VARIVAX -- fetal bovine serum: Merck

Diphtheria, Tetanus, accelular Pertusssis, Acel-Immune -- beef heart infusion: Lederle

Infanrix -- bovine extract: SmithKline Beecham

Flu, FLUSHIELD -- chick embryos: Wyeth: Fluzone -- chicken embryos: Connaught

Measles, ATTENUVAX -- hydrolyzed gelatin: Merck

Measles, Mumps and Rubella, M-M-RII -- hydrolyzed gelatin: Merck

Mumps, MuMPSVAX -- hydrolyzed gelatin: Merck

Polio, IPOL -- calf serum, monkey kidney cells: Pasteur Merieux

Polio (oral), ORIMUNE -- kidney cells, calf serum: Lederle

Rubella, MERUVAX -- hydrolyzed gelatin: Merck

Rubella and Mumps, BIAVAX -- hydrolyzed gelatin: Merck

Vaccines Using Cattle Material - (blood, fetal calf serum, meat broth--from

countries U.S. government states have a RISK OF MAD COW DISEASES.)

Anthrax: *BioPort DPT

Certiva, Anthrax: *BioPort DPT

Certiva, , diptheria, pertussis, tetanus: North American/Baxter International

DPT: Infanrix, diptheria, pertussis, tetanus: GlaxoSmithKline Beecham

Hep A: *Havrix, hepatitis A: GlaxoSmithKline Beecham

Hib *ActHIB, haemophilus influenza Type B: Aventis Pasteur

Hib: *OmniHIB: haemophilus influenza Type B: GlaxoSmithKline Beecham

Pneumonia, *PNU-IMUNE 23: Lederle/American Home Products

Polio IPOL: Aventis Pasteur

* Cattle parts are NOT LISTED in vaccine package insert

Crikey! you would think you had all been abducted for alien experiments! :huh:

A tetanus jab made my arm swell up once! :huh:

I travel a bit and I would rather not get polio!

Can't see the need for flu jabs!

What, you'd rather consume a polio vaccine thats being grown on aborted human fetal tissue. mmmmmm tasty