House Price Crash Forum

Mzzzz Harperson Persecutes A Minority

Danny Deflation

HOLA441

I cannot put into words how much I loathe this woman.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-11658228

Deputy Labour leader Harriet Harman has apologised for branding Chief Treasury Secretary Danny Alexander a "ginger rodent".

Ms Harman - a former equalities minister - made the comments at the Scottish Labour conference in Oban.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

shes a bit ginger herself though, auburn at least.

I thought gingers calling each other gingers was a bit like blacks calling each other the n word

Ah but she's not properly ginger, more of a cheap knock off ginger flogged from a person down the pub and so it seems she has a chip on her shoulder against thorough breds because of this. Add to that the chip on her shoulder for being booted out of power and you have a very damaged person. I think its worth just ignoring her in future as she clearly doesn't believe the 'moral' speaches she makes which makes her pointless to listen to.

HOLA445

The trouble is, she and others like her are still hungry for power and there are enough 'misguided' people in Britain to put her back into power once the coalition becomes a bit unpopular for clearing up the mess left by her and her last administration.

I find her a despicable person though. What was she, deputy leader of the labour party and leader of the house? Sorry, Ive got to stop; Im honestly feeling physically sick from thinking about her.

Archived