House Price Crash Forum

Pizza Express Sex Scandal

juvenal

HOLA441
HOLA442

http://www.thesun.co...an-trouble.html

She looks as if her backside is on the condiments cupboard...

Remind me not to eat the Sloppy Giuseppe.

HOLA443
HOLA444

Oh come on, I know house prices are ridiculous and he can't get her round to his parents house. But come on!

Unless they were drunk (he won't be able to get up anyway), they ARE FULLY CONSCIOUS PEOPLE CAN SEE THEM !!!

I smell PR stunt!

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Thank you.

If you are ever in Manchester, I would offer to take you out for pizza.

Now I think about it and completely unconnected to juvenal, there was a piece of breakfast tv fluff recently about P Express staff getting social skills training to help them 'connect' (flirt) with punters.

Back to the drawing board with that plan...

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Oh come on, I know house prices are ridiculous and he can't get her round to his parents house. But come on!

Unless they were drunk (he won't be able to get up anyway), they ARE FULLY CONSCIOUS PEOPLE CAN SEE THEM !!!

I smell PR stunt!

Photo's not really good enough to see if it's a cunning stunt , or not.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

I didn't realise they also did protein shakes :rolleyes:

When I worked at sainsburys, I rememeber walking outside after a christmas party to see two members of staff going at it next in front of a cash machine, he has his trousers around his ankles pizza express style! They never lived that one down at work!

HOLA4413

I didn't realise they also did protein shakes  :rolleyes:

When I worked at sainsburys, I rememeber walking outside after a christmas party to see two members of staff going at it next in front of a cash machine, he has his trousers around his ankles pizza express style! They never lived that one down at work!

At least it wasn't at the slice meat counter, they could have got behind in their work.

HOLA4414

At least it wasn't at the slice meat counter, they could have got behind in their work.

Man goes to doctors. "I've got this embarassing problem doctor, I work at a pickle factory and have this uncontrolable urge to stride accross the factory floor and stick my knob in the gherkin slicer"

Doc is shocked and hurredly hands him a prescription. "Here take these, they should control your urges"

Man goes back to the doctor several days later. "Doc, I took them pils but they didn't work and I went and put by dick in the gherkin slicer"

"Bloody hell" says the doctor. "I'd better check the damage"

Man drops his pants and the doctor takes a look. "I don't get it" he replies "Everything's ok, there's no damage". "Tell me", he says, "what happened to the gherkin slicer".

Man replies, "Oh.....she got the sack!" :lol::lol::lol:

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Archived