House Price Crash Forum
the_duke_of_hazzard

Secret Agent

"

‘So I’ve heard this is a good time of year to sell.’ Suggests a potential vendor – fortunately not the woman from the next-door car – later in the day. I’m not sure where she’s got that nugget from, it might apply in historical terms but with newly offered properties flooding the market faster than a Pakistani village relocates the forecast is not in her favour.

"

Another Secret Agent gem...

http://agentsdiary.blogspot.com/

Always worth a read Secret Agent. He writes well and he knows his business. I wonder where he works? He is always too clever to give any hint as to his location.

He obviously doesn't want to get sacked

tim

I can't make head nor tail of this thread and am surprised that there have been any replies. Haven't yet read the link but the post makes no sense whatsoever.

OK, read the article. Still makes little sense - next door car?

Edited by catmandu

I can't make head nor tail of this thread and am surprised that there have been any replies. Haven't yet read the link but the post makes no sense whatsoever.

OK, read the article. Still makes little sense - next door car?

I think he means the woman who was in the car next to him when he was talking on his mobile.

The next one down - "Survival of the fittest" is good too:

‘I’ve been thinking about our finances.’ Continues Mr Cameron, as I begin to think maybe he does has something in common with the Prime Minister, until he adds: ‘I’ve seen this survey in the newspaper.’

‘You want to change the price?’ I repeat woodenly. ‘Yes,’ continues Mr Cameron blithely. ‘I think we should increase it.’ I should be stunned, but I’ve heard this one before. ‘We’re attracting the wrong type of buyer at the moment.’ Concludes Mr C with wildly misplaced certainty.

The wrong type of buyer? I mock, once the phone is back in its cradle but still rocking dangerously. And what exactly are they? One who wants value for money? One who wants to avoid negative equity and an early repossession? One who’d like to pay off the loan before the care home fees kick-in?

My survey says Mr Cameron is going to be disappointed

http://agentsdiary.blogspot.com/