House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pajd

House Prices Will Be Significantly Higher In 5 Years Time

At least, as opposed to some gutless swines who push for HPI under false pretenses, he's got the courage to express his opinion / VI.

You have to have some respect for that.

:rolleyes:

I had to search MSE to find what this was about.

Apparently the spamming nutter has posted over six thousand times since January 2009. He (obviously) is thanking himself with every post as well using a fake ID MadnessOfHPC .

And still house prices are crashing.

I've seen some economists saying we'll be up nominally and in real terms in five years and some have even said we'll be back to 2007 in real terms in seven..... personally from here if I was a betting man I'd say we'll be flat over the next five years.

I think Hamish might well be in party of one expecting prices to be significantly higher in five

With the current lending restrictions requiring at least a 25% deposit and an arrangement fee of £1000 to £1500 (was £150 when I first bought in 2002) I can't see house prices going anywhere but down, especially if we get upwards pressure on interest rates. I feel 2011 is going to be a great year.

I had to search MSE to find what this was about.

Apparently the spamming nutter has posted over six thousand times since January 2009. He (obviously) is thanking himself with every post as well using a fake ID MadnessOfHPC .

And still house prices are crashing.

Oct 2010

My flat in Rosemount has fallen by £6,800 in the last 3 months!

That's a 4.5% drop in just 3 months. :blink:

I thought Aberdeen (and Rosemount in particular) was different. :(

At least, as opposed to some gutless swines who push for HPI under false pretenses, he's got the courage to express his opinion / VI.

Well he may have a point in nominal terms.

remember the elite want you to shop, not sit freezing in a cave.

Nah, he's a tool

I've seen some economists saying we'll be up nominally and in real terms in five years and some have even said we'll be back to 2007 in real terms in seven..... personally from here if I was a betting man I'd say we'll be flat over the next five years.

I think Hamish might well be in party of one expecting prices to be significantly higher in five

...does he know if securitisation is making a comeback ..?.I think not....and without it there will not be any significant move upwards in the next decade.... :rolleyes:

Nah, he's a tool

Hamish McTavish*

Is NOT;

A tool

A pr!ck

An ar$ehole

A knut

On the simple basis that all those things have some basic utility in real life.

Whilst you may not wish to lick, play or otherwise toy with them, (according to your personal preferences,) all of the above do actually fulfill some useful purpose, at some biological or practical level...

On the other hand, relatively-speaking, Hamish McTavish is nothing more than a small smear of colorectal DNA.

He besmirches everything he touches, and tries to lead poor unsuspecting idiots (who, yes, should do their own research - but that's another story altogether) to their doom.

Sibley was the same, but was at least a little bit amusing in his assertions. McScruttock is none of the above...

Let's try to remember that, when we try to ascribe characteristics to him that simply don't compute.

B

*(I'll pop his name in here, to help his ego-search!! You don't think he finds our references to him by chance, do you?!)

PS - McTurd; I dare you to link this post to one of your MSE rants. I have absolutely no hesitation in standing by every single word :)

Note the word Significantly

Is he reading the Express too much?

IMO it is next to impossible to predict the direction of ANYTHING these days.

Look at our housing market and how it still stands despite the collapse of our banking system, credit collapse, record drops in mortgage lending and the biggest cuts since WW2. Sterling is flying higher vs. nearly all the majors afer the IMF said that oujr debt (£5TR) is inconsequential due to our robust growth (down from 1.2% to 0.8% QoQ).

Anyone else dazed and confused?

a blunt tool?

Bon essaie, mais encore pas de cigar...

Blunt instrument - still useful...

For knocking in nails, fenceposts, and commonsense into property bulls...

McAr$eholeish still ranks way below even the humblest manual instrument, I contend....

B

Edited by buzzardo

It's such a shame that they didn't think to ask Paul the Octopus of World Cup fame before he passed away. Now he could be relied on and for just a handful of mussels.

Edited by billybong

ISTR McSpamish predicting on here about 18 months ago that house prices would continue to fall slightly throughout 2009 and early 2010, then rocket upwards from mid/late 2010 - as it turned out he couldn't have been more wrong if he'd tried :rolleyes: