House Price Crash Forum
Beginner

Anyone Selling Silver?

Good for you if you're selling, but I think you'll get your hands bitten off in the rush; I think most readers of this forum are in the buying/holding stage, not selling. Best of luck and hope you both make money.

Good for you if you're selling, but I think you'll get your hands bitten off in the rush; I think most readers of this forum are in the buying/holding stage, not selling. Best of luck and hope you both make money.

Thanks for that sage advice.! Nis do you see it rising in 6 months...and if so, breaking out or a steady rise with corrections.?

No I am f4ckin' not!!! :ph34r:

Obviously a good time to buy though. Just before the CFTC blow the lid on JPM silver market manipulation.

Somehow I don't see it happening.

Couldnt PM you. I`m selling

kilos and ounces

geoff_reeves@blueyonder.co.uk

could you pm with a price I'm looking for approx £2k in coins

(just sent you email)

BTW if anyone else has approx 100 silver ounce coins for sale feel free to pm me :)

Edited by smeagold

Thanks for that sage advice.! Nis do you see it rising in 6 months...and if so, breaking out or a steady rise with corrections.?

I still think it's worth accumulating more if it can be afforded. We are going to see many more steady rising price-spikes with corrections until one of two things happen; either "the people" will see the debasement of the currency for what it is (a way of confiscating wealth by inflation to pay down government debt) or the bankers' short-selling scam unravels big-time (probably when buyers of physical silver for INDUSTRIAL purposes start to panic).

In both cases, the investment market will spike the price as they jump in, and then there may be a period of selling silver into the recycling market (cash-for-silver instead of cash-for-gold) which will act as a correction. Then silver will be forced to attain it's true industrial price and value - which will be very high indeed.

David Morgan, Ted Butler and Jason Hommel all describe this as a once-in-a-generation spike and it probably won't come back down very much either, as the amount of silver easily obtainable in the earth's crust is diminishing too fast. All this "cheap" silver dates from the discoveries in the Americas a century or two ago, and it's been mined very hard ever since. That was bad enough when silver was minted for coin. None of them knew how valuable silver would become for high-tech industry.

So although some people may feel they have missed the boat, this is still unlikely. You just won't make as much money; but then you will still be safeguarding your families' wealth if the currency collapses. And that's on it's way too, it probably just won't be quite as bad as Weimar. Google "Argentina inflation" instead.

I still think it's worth accumulating more if it can be afforded. We are going to see many more steady rising price-spikes with corrections until one of two things happen; either "the people" will see the debasement of the currency for what it is (a way of confiscating wealth by inflation to pay down government debt) or the bankers' short-selling scam unravels big-time (probably when buyers of physical silver for INDUSTRIAL purposes start to panic).

In both cases, the investment market will spike the price as they jump in, and then there may be a period of selling silver into the recycling market (cash-for-silver instead of cash-for-gold) which will act as a correction. Then silver will be forced to attain it's true industrial price and value - which will be very high indeed.

David Morgan, Ted Butler and Jason Hommel all describe this as a once-in-a-generation spike and it probably won't come back down very much either, as the amount of silver easily obtainable in the earth's crust is diminishing too fast. All this "cheap" silver dates from the discoveries in the Americas a century or two ago, and it's been mined very hard ever since. That was bad enough when silver was minted for coin. None of them knew how valuable silver would become for high-tech industry.

So although some people may feel they have missed the boat, this is still unlikely. You just won't make as much money; but then you will still be safeguarding your families' wealth if the currency collapses. And that's on it's way too, it probably just won't be quite as bad as Weimar. Google "Argentina inflation" instead.

I have been involved in this market since 1997, I do my own precious metals show & know a lot of the analysts & news letter writers as well as most of the silver mining companies. From my experience i would say that there are three phases to this bull market.

Phase One - geeks & freeks, this phase has run since 1999/2000 and finished in the last melt down.

Phase Two - Institutional Money, this phase is now starting, this is evident as there are still very few institutions that are taking this seriously.

Phase Three - Every Man & His Dog, this will be the blow off stage were everyone is an expert, News papers will be full of advice telling people how to buy into this market.

Not sure how the time frame will play out for Phase 1 & 2 but i suspect it could be for another 10 years. It is also evident that if you ask Jo Bloggs on the street about gold or silver, they would think your nuts, and usually say its expensive or over priced, they also said it was over priced when gold was $900, and $700, and $500, and at $400 or lower it would have been dismissed as a relic from the past. I guess time will tell the winners from the losers.

So there's my opinion for what it's worth.