House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Daybreak Reaches New Low As It Draws Just Half A Million Viewers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1324170/Daybreak-reaches-new-low-draws-just-HALF-A-MILLION-viewers.html

So ITV pays over the odds for a talentless bloke and a woman and expect everyone to tune in and watch Several hours a day of Adrian Chiles drivel on.

I wonder how the big ITV bosses think they can save this.

I've never watched daybreak and I intend on never watching it, but considering how much money they've wasted it is amusing although not for the production crews who no doubt will get the sack for it's failure whilst everyone else on a big salary moves onto the next project.

Adrian Chiles is overated for this type of show.

Christine Bleakley dates Frank Lampard.

"The chemistry" is this, fat bloke presents with hot bird - most blokes are like Adrian, and can only dream about being with Christine.

Fine with The One Show, end of the day, time to wind down, a bit of cheekiness and banter from Adrian and eye candy of Christine. Daybreak?

No, we're going to work and must face reality of the day ahead. The time of day for that kind show is not right. It doesn't work.

At least the taxpayer isn't picking up the tab for them now.

Was "Daybreak" one of Adam Crozier's babies?

I think Daybroke won't be with us for much longer.

Christine is rather nice to watch in the morning though.

Christine is rather nice to watch in the morning though.

True, but Chiles looks like a Ferengi.

ferengi-quark.jpg

Who wants to see a Ferengi first thing in the morning???

Wrinkly before her time, and funny nose. You guys have too low standards.

Yeah, Bleakley is ok, but nothing out if the ordinary.

I had to laugh when the BBC showed just how replacable these TV presenters are, when they simply bought in a prettier Bleakley clone after she left to go to ITV.

Goes to show how much money they waste though.

11alexjones.jpg

Yeah, Bleakley is ok, but nothing out if the ordinary.

I had to laugh when the BBC showed just how replacable these TV presenters are, when they simply bought in a prettier Bleakley clone after she left to go to ITV.

Goes to show how much money they waste though.

11alexjones.jpg

I'd struggle with both of them. They look mid to late 30s each, that's a guess?

I think the problem is that we all know that there is no chemistry. For a while we thought that they may be getting it on. Then we realised that he has probably tried it on several times, she rejected and demanded purely friendship before going on to publically date a footballer. The mystique has gone.

Plus, Chiles is an enormously annoying ******.

Yes but that`s purely because of his personality.......pardon?.....Frank Lampard?............errm :huh: