House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
200p

My First Anecdotal!

Ha, today.

2 anecdotals. No one can afford your overpriced houses! Not even the banks want to play.

---

Mr L can't sell his £400K house still, because "the estate agents are muckin' me about".

Er lower your price!

If you bought that house as a mechanic, lets say 30 years ago, do you think a mechanic could buy it today? E.g. £28K x 4x earnings is £112K. Go figure if he could have saved up the rest by the age of 30.

---

Next one,

Mrs B and Mrs A, can't upgrade to a larger house (their current ones worth £325k, and £400K), as they are not allowed to transfer the current mortgage to the new house, as the banks have done a credit check. You'll actually have to pay the mortgage! Apparently, they have heard many others in their circle, who have been "caught out" or "lost out".

Its time to WAKE UP. Houses are not free cash cows or ATM machines. Why bother working, when you can just buy 1, 2, 3 houses to get wealthy.

Houses are going to crash hard. They should be treated as a home not as an investment to borrow against continually!

New Forest, area where the afluent reside. A sizeable population of Londoners with second homes here, surgeons, lawywers, accountants, businessmen. If these people are worried by the housing market, as they clearly are from what I heard first hand, then its good night Vienna.

---

I didn't think many people read this part of the forum....

Anyway heres an example of what half a lottery Jackpot could get you: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-14539260.html or http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-16782513.html

There was a £750,000 two bedroom house with no land in the same area, I can't find a link to it, it must be taken off the market.

Edited by Money Spinner