House Price Crash Forum
Killer Bunny

How The Bastards Did It

I wonder if this will be like 'The Firm' where each letter sent ended up with a minimum of 5 years in jail... each mortgage signature faked... Problem is, finding out who did what.

I suspect that some will end up in jail for life in the States - probably the small-fry. But then the small-fry have caused an awful lot of pain for people it seems.

I wonder if this will be like 'The Firm' where each letter sent ended up with a minimum of 5 years in jail... each mortgage signature faked... Problem is, finding out who did what.

...suspect the major problem will be both there and here will be jail space for those convicted ...although the US is more into penitentiary investment..... :rolleyes:

I suspect that some will end up in jail for life in the States - probably the small-fry. But then the small-fry have caused an awful lot of pain for people it seems.

i think therell be quite a few big fry go down aswell if it gets bad enough, at the moment its mostly the small fry and poor that have been hurt, if it takes 90% off the Dow over the next few years and thats the middle class gone, thats a whole different ball game

Edited by Tamara De Lempicka

....bad stuff...was this a template for sub prime in the US ...and did any of the 'procedures' migrate here...?.... :rolleyes:

Inside Track was probably the closest in terms of high-pressure sales. And I think there was some doorstepping around people who had RTB'd property.

Still, it's all the wonders of the free market and people acting in their 'Rational Self-Interest'..

Inside Track was probably the closest in terms of high-pressure sales. And I think there was some doorstepping around people who had RTB'd property.

Still, it's all the wonders of the free market and people acting in their 'Rational Self-Interest'..

...it's not a free market if it's riddled with fraud...met somebody a few years ago who thought his interest only mortgage which he had recently taken out would reduce to zero at the end of the term with his house paid off....a clear missell.... :rolleyes:

...it's not a free market if it's riddled with fraud...met somebody a few years ago who thought his interest only mortgage which he had recently taken out would reduce to zero at the end of the term with his house paid off....a clear missell.... :rolleyes:

Correct. Had the authorities said early on, we will not bail you out, the banks would have stopped in overnight, 5 years ago. But of course we had Paulson and Brown FFS.

I've been warning about the ORANGE ONES for years - those that follow my posts will know!

It leads straight back to the Dutch Orange Flag = European Royalty! The Golden Fleecers etc

USA Subprime Headquarters = Orange County, California!

Florida the third in a Trio(occult) of 'crushed' (housing) counties = The Orange State

(where they grow 'em! - remember Billy Ray & "Orange Futures" - it's the Elite's piss_take film!

Mobile company 1992 "The Future is ORANGE")

Ameriquest and its strongest competitors in subprime had their roots in Orange County, a sunny land of beauty and wealth that has a history as a breeding ground for white-collar crime: boiler rooms, S&L frauds, real-estate swindles.

That history made it an ideal setting for launching the subprime industry, which grew in large measure thanks to bait-and-switch salesmanship and garden-variety deception. By the height of the nation's mortgage boom, Orange County was home to four of the nation's six biggest subprime lenders. Together, these four lenders—Ameriquest, Option One, Fremont Investment & Loan, and New Century—accounted for nearly a third of the subprime market.

Other subprime shops, too, sprung up throughout the county, many of them started by former employees of Ameriquest and its corporate forebears, Long Beach Savings and Long Beach Mortgage.

Edited by erranta

I've been warning about the ORANGE ONES for years - those that follow my posts will know!

It leads straight back to the Dutch Orange Flag = European Royalty! The Golden Fleecers etc

Florida the third in a Trio(occult) of 'crushed' (housing) counties = The Orange State

(where they grow 'em! - remember Billy Ray & "Orange Futures" - it's the Elite's piss_take film!

Unfortunately, as the article states, pressure salesmen often drank copious amounts of RED bull to keep themselves alert.

If it had been tango, then you might just have been onto something......

Are you familiar with Lyndon Larouche?

An extract from an email to me:-

The issue is the conquest of England (in particular) by two

successive waves of the influence of Paolo Sarpi, the first under

James I, and the second (Anglo-Dutch Liberal) of William of

Orange and of the Liberal action associated with William of

Orange. Essentially, the issue is the legacy of the British East

India Company from 1763 onward

The Bank of England (as I'm sure you're aware) was created by the Whigs and given Royal Assent by William of Orange in 1694 taking over the baton from the Bank of Amsterdam and shifting their power base from Amsterdam to London (prior to the subsequent creation of the US central bank, the fore runner to the FED).

I think you'd have much to talk about with Larouche.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_England

England's crushing defeat by France, the dominant naval power, in naval engagements culminating in the 1690 Battle of Beachy Head, became the catalyst to Britain rebuilding itself as a global power. England had no choice but to build a powerful navy if it was to regain global power. As there were no public funds available, in 1694 a private institution, the Bank of England, was set up to supply money to the King. £1.2m was raised in 12 days; half of this was used to rebuild the Navy.

As a side-effect, the huge industrial effort needed started to transform the economy, from iron works making nails to agriculture feeding the quadrupled strength of the Royal Navy. This helped the new United Kingdom – England and Scotland were formally united in 1707 – to become prosperous and powerful. Together with the power of the navy, this made Britain the dominant world power in the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries.[6]

The establishment of the bank was devised by Charles Montagu, 1st Earl of Halifax, in 1694, to the plan which had been proposed by William Paterson three years before, but had not been acted upon.[7] He proposed a loan of £1.2m to the government; in return the subscribers would be incorporated as The Governor and Company of the Bank of England with long-term banking privileges including the issue of notes. The Royal Charter was granted on 27 July through the passage of the Tonnage Act of 1694.[8] Public finances were in so dire a condition at the time that the terms of the loan were that it was to be serviced at a rate of 8% per annum, and there was also a service charge of £4000 per annum for the management of the loan

Bingo bongo!

Edited by Frank Sidebottom

Are you familiar with Lyndon Larouche?

An extract from an email to me:-

The Bank of England (as I'm sure you're aware) was created by the Whigs and given Royal Assent by William of Orange in 1694 taking over the baton from the Bank of Amsterdam and shifting their power base from Amsterdam to London (prior to the subsequent creation of the US central bank, the fore runner to the FED).

I think you'd have much to talk about with Larouche.

The Dutch were first owners of Manhattan/New york city islands - heartland of the bent bankers running the show! Should speak volumes!

Remember Double-speak?

Double-Dutch = 44(DD)

Wunder where Orwell got that idea from?

No more coz I don't mean to hijack K.B.'s thread!

Edited by erranta

Unfortunately, as the article states, pressure salesmen often drank copious amounts of RED bull to keep themselves alert.

If it had been tango, then you might just have been onto something......

lol.

But apparently Red Bull has juice extracts in it. And one of those extracts is yes orange ;)

Edited by billybong

The Dutch were first owners of Manhattan/New york city islands - heartland of the bent bankers running the show! Should speak volumes!

Remember Double-speak?

Double-Dutch = 44(DD)

Wunder where Orwell got that idea from?

No more coz I don't mean to hijack K.B.'s thread!

Only you could associate 44DD with a conspiracy theory....

Only you could associate 44DD with a conspiracy theory....

MM (malcom Mclaren) got sued by B.B. for ripping off the tune D.D!

Find out what (BAL-tic) AMBER means to the occult/freemasons!

Then wunder why Jurrasic p_ark?

The name “Jura” is derived from the Celtic root "jor" which was latinised into "juria", meaning forest (i.e., "Jura" is forest mountains)

The alps/Jura mountain range has given its name to the French department of Jura, the Swiss Canton of Jura, and the Jurassic period of the geologic timescale.

Amber is resin from trees of the Forest!

Edited by erranta

LIAR LOANS

= PREDATORY LENDING:

It happened in the UK ALSO....

Eric, i have to repeat, that we have been assured, there is NO sub prime in the UK.

Find out what (BAL-tic) AMBER means to the occult/freemasons!

Then wunder why Jurrasic p_ark?

The name “Jura” is derived from the Celtic root "jor" which was latinised into "juria", meaning forest (i.e., "Jura" is forest mountains)

The alps/Jura mountain range has given its name to the French department of Jura, the Swiss Canton of Jura, and the Jurassic period of the geologic timescale.

Amber is resin from trees of the Forest!

Bal (baal) is a syriac word. Masons use it as 'Jah-Bal-On.'

Baltic amber has nothing to do with the syrians or the masons. Amber is an arabic word (nothing to do with the masons). The fossilised resin has been reverred since the neolithic period, pre dating the masons by a few years.

The celtic language in europe became prominent around 400bc. The jura mountains get their name from a people that pre date the masons. The jurrasic period is named such because of the discovery there of lime stone (jurakalk) that did not fit with the understanding of strata at the time. Not such a mystery after all.

The Jurassic period breaks down into early, middle and late with about 12 subdivisions. The whole Jurassic period is only small fraction of about 15 palaeographic periods. And, each one pre dates the masons.

The jura mountains are in france/germany/switzerland. William (all of the orange ones) was dutch.

I really tried this time to try and work out what you were on about and how you got there. All I have concluded is that your house probably has hand writing and odd symbols over every spare inch of wall. Can you please send me a full explanation so that I can understand what you are on about? I would also be grateful if you could send me a kilo of whatever you are smoking in the same envelope :lol:

I really tried this time to try and work out what you were on about and how you got there. All I have concluded is that your house probably has hand writing and odd symbols over every spare inch of wall. Can you please send me a full explanation so that I can understand what you are on about? I would also be grateful if you could send me a kilo of whatever you are smoking in the same envelope :lol:

:unsure::blink::unsure: