House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hip to be bear

Help Please...

Help please guys, I want to add an excel spread sheet to a post and I don't know how to do it so that it shows up clearly in the post. Can anyone help please.

Sorry to clutter OT with such a dull topic.

HTBB

Help please guys, I want to add an excel spread sheet to a post and I don't know how to do it so that it shows up clearly in the post. Can anyone help please.

Sorry to clutter OT with such a dull topic.

HTBB

Highlight the part of the excel spreadsheet that you wish to show us, save it as an image file, upload image file to here.

When writing a new post there should be a button below the post window which reads "Click to attach files". Just do this. If it does not, then there should be something that says "Help with attaching files", and then switch on the Advanced uploader in the panel that it opens. At least I think that's how it works. HTH.

Most people surely have Excel or OpenOffice these days to open such files, or can open in online spreadsheets such as Google docs.