House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
xian

Pat's Pearls Of Wisdom...

Found this thread from June on SP doing a search for something ... I've summarised Pat's choicest comments.... enjoy! :blink::lol:

Adam asks:

Hi

If you were starting out now and had £60,000 capital to put down, what would you do with the money? Your focus is to make £500,000 in five years. Is that possible?

Pat says:

Adam, The market is still booming and property is rising. Don't sit tight - you'll never get anywhere sitting on your a...

I was 55 last year, this year I'm 35 . I've set myself a target - in the next 2 years to make 2m profit in property.

There's no fence around England to keep you in. The only fence keeping you in is the one you have placed around your own thought patterns.

Have I got a portfolio - No (except for a property I bought abroad (London)7 years ago

I live in Dublin so England is abroad for me

Do I want residential rental properties - No

Am I in the property business – Yes

Andy, do you work for yourself? or are you making money for somebody else who when their finished with you will dump you out onto the scrap heap.

Do you and your wife suffer traffic congestion getting to and from the labour camp every morning and evening.

Do you have Kids - you don't mention them. Then if you dont have a look at this:

http://www.ildiscoverytours.com/conf/ecua0204/

http://www.pocketmoneyrealestate.com/grei.cfm

There should be no if's….

To get back to your £60k to make £500k

The Ist thing I suggest you do is go to the bookshop or library and walk past the property books. (they will only teach you how to acquire property) and go to the philosophy section. there you will find books that will teach you how to acquire wealth.

Here's the link if you have the stomach for it :Dhttp://www.singingpig.co.uk/discussion/for...f=7&p=1&m=60213

Guest Bart of Darkness

Dear God, it's for real.

I thought at first it was just a series of nonsensical statements produced by a clearly deranged mind.

Oh, wait.... it is! :o

The Ist thing I suggest you do is go to the bookshop or library and walk past the property books. (they will only teach you how to acquire property) and go to the philosophy section. there you will find books that will teach you how to acquire wealth.
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth

Buddha

Dear God, it's for real.

I thought at first it was just a series of nonsensical statements produced by a clearly deranged mind.

Oh, wait.... it is!  :o

[/b]

You were spot on, first time.

(I only read the bloody thing because I thought she was talking about me!)

p