House Price Crash Forum
BudoBear

Penthouse Hyde Park One

I heard a couple of days ago that the Candy Brothers have sold the penthouse apartment for an eye watering £140m, this apparently covers the cost of the site. All they need to do now is claw back the £650m that it cost to build, which I'm sure they will with the sale of the remaining apartments.

It'll be interesting to look back on this in a few years time and see how bulletproof central London can be, or not!

Hyde Park One webpage

I heard a couple of days ago that the Candy Brothers have sold the penthouse apartment for an eye watering £140m, this apparently covers the cost of the site. All they need to do now is claw back the £650m that it cost to build, which I'm sure they will with the sale of the remaining apartments.

It'll be interesting to look back on this in a few years time and see how bulletproof central London can be, or not!

Hyde Park One webpage

If I remember I think the prince who financed the project bought the flat..........

I drive past this every day on my way to work. The view over the park looks pretty enough during the day, but after dark the residents will have a ringside panorama of gay sex spiced up by the edifying spectacle of all the junkies who rob the cars parked around the Albert Hall then take the stolen laptops into the park to trade them for crack. Welcome to London.

I drive past this every day on my way to work. The view over the park looks pretty enough during the day, but after dark the residents will have a ringside panorama of gay sex spiced up by the edifying spectacle of all the junkies who rob the cars parked around the Albert Hall then take the stolen laptops into the park to trade them for crack. Welcome to London.

I didn't realise Knightsbridge was twinned with Earl's Court!

Sounds ideal. Where do I sign?

I believe the site cost a hell of alot more, i worked on this project and have been in said penthouse a month ago it was breeze blocks and iron gerders, back then it was abramovich who,d brought it lol. All hype to get the 6 mil 1 beds ect sold to fund the penthouses eventually, the penthouse is huge 3 floors and the only one with a veiw over the trees of hyde park lol, this development was built on foreign cheep labour mostly with skills to match all about that adress and nothing else 250k a year for a parking bay min 3 year contract madness i took a dump befor anyone else and sat in the bath lol

If I remember I think the prince who financed the project bought the flat..........

that's right. He's effectively sold it to himself so it's irrelevant what price he paid - except for the stamp duty but hoping that the glitz of the high price will rub off on the other pads in the building.