House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gigantic Purple Slug

Sub Crash

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322817/Navy-shame-1bn-nuclear-submarine-HMS-Astute-runs-aground.html

An interesting fact :

Five chefs serve 98 crew 18,000 sausages and 4,200 Weetabix for breakfast on a 10-week patrol

I make that 2.624 sausages per man per day.

That's a lot of sauasages. Maybe they were too busy gorging on pig meat to consider steering the thing properly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322817/Navy-shame-1bn-nuclear-submarine-HMS-Astute-runs-aground.html

An interesting fact :

Five chefs serve 98 crew 18,000 sausages and 4,200 Weetabix for breakfast on a 10-week patrol

That's a lot of sauasages. Maybe they were too busy gorging on pig meat to consider steering the thing properly.

18000/(98x10x7)=2.6239067055393586005830903790087 sausages per person per day.

What about those who have sausages and weetabix, those who only have weetabix and those who only have sausages?

that's discriminating on the grounds of palatable preferences.

"She can carry 38 Spearfish heavyweight torpedoes and Tomahawk Land Attack Cruise missiles, which can pinpoint targets in North Africa from Portsmouth."

Considering their navigational skills all I can do is wish them luck with that.

Makes you wonder why we have bought those ludicrous aircraft carriers?

Did you notice the amount of rubber tiles its coated with ?

100 blokes riding around in the worlds biggest most expensive dildo munching sausages.

You couldn't make it up.

I dare you to go post that on the Daily Mail website.

I wonder if there's a little bit of poker going on here.

If I'm playing cards, and I know I've got the nuts, I make sure I look at them a few times throughout the game.

Obiviously, I don't need to, because I can remember I've got two aces, or whatever.

These submarines have been touted as the best in the world.

An interesting fact :

Aren't sailors well known for playing hide the sausage?

Insurance scam innit?

98 claims for whiplash, get the cost of the sub back through GAP insurance and buy back the CAT D wreckage for spares/repairs or fixing up and selling to some 3rd world despot who can buy it using our overseas aid money.

The MOD is gonna be minted.

Insurance scam innit?

98 claims for whiplash, get the cost of the sub back through GAP insurance and buy back the CAT D wreckage for spares/repairs or fixing up and selling to some 3rd world despot who can buy it using our overseas aid money.

The MOD is gonna be minted.

Except government stuff is not actually insured. Police vehicles for example, next time you see a police car run its number plate through

http://www.askmid.com/

All police vehicles show up as uninsured, simply because the costs would be astronomical and then some. Instead when they crash (police and government) they simply take it out of expenses to pay the claims of the other party.