House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shitfly

Wayne Fecking Rooney

The way the media are carrying on about this irrelevant piece of drivel you'd think the whole country would grind to a halt if we didn't hear about his future.

FFS anyone who actually does care can sodding well find out themselves, can't they?

Why oh why does football have to grab so much air time???

But but but he's signed a new contract

Sir Alex Ferguson said: "It's been a difficult week, but the intensity of the coverage is what we expect at Manchester United. I said to the boy that the door is always open and I'm delighted Wayne has agreed to stay.

"Sometimes, when you're in a club, it can be hard to realise just how big it is and it takes something like sending round the heavies the events of the last few days to make you understand. I think Wayne now understands what a great club Manchester United is.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/oct/22/wayne-rooney-staying-manchester-united

I agree they are all twats though

I put footballers in the same category as Jordan and jedward, I blame the fans for handing over their money, feeding these gobshites.

So many people to guillotine.

If people want to spend the benefits we give them on football shirts, home matches and away matches to keep the stars in total luxury then why not ?

Rich ambitious talented young man working in ruthless money-driven industry wants to work for company with better future not loaded with debt.

What's wrong with that?

Liverpool FC?

The premier league clubs are openly screwing the fans, yet still these people keep turning up. I don't get it.

£200 for a family trip to watch a bunch of players who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

All these horrid nasty things people are writing about Rooney.

If he could read he would be well pissed off.

Christ, have you seen the price of coke and hookers? No wonder the poor lad needs a wage rise.....

On the plus side, if he wasn't good at football, he'd be signing on. At least he's not getting any of my tax dollars this way!

The way the media are carrying on about this irrelevant piece of drivel you'd think the whole country would grind to a halt if we didn't hear about his future.

FFS anyone who actually does care can sodding well find out themselves, can't they?

Er... Too stop people finkin' n that. They'd start getting up to mischif'. :rolleyes:

£200 for a family trip to watch a bunch of players who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

The beauty of it is that while the fans are shouting at the players, calling them rubbish, useless w*****s and every insult under the sun, it is they who are helping to fund their lavish lifestyle. Week in, week out, ad nauseum.

Who are the real idiots?

Roony, isn't he the potato headed one?

The beauty of it is that while the fans are shouting at the players, calling them rubbish, useless w*****s and every insult under the sun, it is they who are helping to fund their lavish lifestyle. Week in, week out, ad nauseum.

Who are the real idiots?

Roony, isn't he the potato headed one?

Indeed not, for he has seen an opportunity, before it ceased to be one! :huh:

Rich ambitious talented young man working in ruthless money-driven industry wants to work for company with better future not loaded with debt.

What's wrong with that?

What's wrong with that? Nothing, I suppose.

OK, I take that back:

That was unprofessional as HELL!! Rooney should've handled that mess behind closed doors. Acting as if his opinion matters on whether the squad is any good or not. LMAO!!

A good player but definitely not one of the world's great players, he now has to take it to another level, but is doomed to come up short. He's as stupid as he looks. Once his people realised only Man City were prepared to come up with any money I bet they had to peddle really hard to salvage that wreck.

Embarrassing.

An out of form scouser playing for the red filth. They deserve each other. <_<

An out of form scouser playing for the red filth.

Oddly enough, listening to the radio in the car, I learned that Rooney has a very top-heavy frame - 'a boxer's torso' - and that, after playing footie for ten years, his little legs might not carry him to the end of his contract. (At a reported £180,000 a week.)

I reckon he only signed in view of the benefits cuts to the disabled.

I wonder what the crowd chants wil be next time out.

Rooneys hooker takes it up the ass, takes it up the ass, takes it up the ass, and so does poor old fergie

If you don't care about football, why create a thread about it?

Have supported FC United of Manchester since their inception so just watch these goings on with amusement, no-one is co-erced to pay £180k/week for footballers or co-erced to watch the game so what's the problem.

Why all the fuss? It's normal contract negotiation for premiership footballers nowadays.

Wayne, can you sign your new 5 year contract please ? put an X here.

No, my agent says the club don't show the necessary ambition for trophies like. He said I should speak to those reporters outside.

We'll double your wages, Wayne because if we sell you now out of contract we won't get much for you anyway.

OK, i'll sign.

I love this club and will stay forever etc etc.

Fergie gains credit as the best manager ever.

Man Utd continue to plunge further into debt.

I'm constantly amazed at how much lots of people seem to care about football and the extremes people go when carping on about it.

It's a ******ing game - nothing more.

Rooney will be sold either in January or at the end of the season.

The club probably realised that with not much contract left they couldn't command a hugely high price for him. They probably said, 'Look, Wayne, help us out here - we're in loads of yank debt and we need to pull in a big whack for you. Do us a favour and sign here.'

If you don't care about football, why create a thread about it?

I thought the thread was originally about the media obsession with Rooney?