House Price Crash Forum

Kelly Death Files 'to Be Released'

Darkman

HOLA441
Kelly death files 'to be released'

Files relating to the death of weapons inspector David Kelly are to be released, it has been reported.

Justice Secretary Kenneth Clarke will publish medical reports on how Dr Kelly died, according to the Daily Mail.

Lord Hutton, who conducted the inquiry into Dr Kelly's death, ruled that the report should remain secret for 70 years.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23890374-kelly-death-files-to-be-released.do

Just thought you'd like to know :)

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

BBC:

Details of the post-mortem examination and toxicology tests had been classified for 70 years but the Ministry of Justice said it was now publishing the details "in the interests of maintaining public confidence" in the Hutton inquiry's conclusions.

:lol::lol::lol:

There is no public confidence in the conclusions of the Hutton inquiry. The whole thing was a whitewash to justify the lies told to take us into what even the Deputy Prime Minister rightly describes as an illegal war. Dr Kelly was either hounded to suicide or deliberately murdered. Tony Blair and many of his supporters have blood on their hands.

HOLA445

We decided to keep these secret for 70 years. However under pressure we have now decided to release them to the public. We promise that we have not altered/amended/left out anything - in any way.

The documents appear to back up our initial findings that this was indeed suicide - as we said in the first place.

See - you have now got what you wanted. Please however don't ask us why we wanted them kept secret for 70 years - when they apparently back up our initial findings. That would be a rather tricky question to answer. As it makes no sense at all.

George Orwell would be impressed.

HOLA446

We decided to keep these secret for 70 years. However under pressure we have now decided to release them to the public. We promise that we have not altered/amended/left out anything - in any way.

The documents appear to back up our initial findings that this was indeed suicide - as we said in the first place.

See - you have now got what you wanted. Please however don't ask us why we wanted them kept secret for 70 years - when they apparently back up our initial findings. That would be a rather tricky question to answer. As it makes no sense at all.

George Orwell would be impressed.

Logic fail.

If they had something to hide they could have just covered it up at the time, released the 'doctored' file, and let the tfh brigade get on with it.

HOLA447

"David Kelly Files - Version 26.4."

Plenty of time for things to be 'amended'...

Why would the current regime amend this report? They're already off the hook, in that their support (in the Cons case) of the war was based on the evidence presented by the Government.

The Cons didn't sex up the dossier, did they?

HOLA448

Logic fail.

If they had something to hide they could have just covered it up at the time, released the 'doctored' file, and let the tfh brigade get on with it.

Not true,

Carrying out an 'official' cover up takes time to plan or you end up with loose ends which the tfh'ers would pick away at for ever.

so... you carry out the hit, withewash the investigation, stall, stall some more, let your oposition grow to it's peak, see what shit they've got on you, doctor the origianal report and release it.

Makes perfect sense, no? :)

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Why would the current regime amend this report? They're already off the hook, in that their support (in the Cons case) of the war was based on the evidence presented by the Government.

Maybe not, but we don't elect the security services do we? This is an 'establishment' affair, and we don't elect that either.

HOLA4411

Not true,

Carrying out an 'official' cover up takes time to plan or you end up with loose ends which the tfh'ers would pick away at for ever.

so... you carry out the hit, withewash the investigation, stall, stall some more, let your oposition grow to it's peak, see what shit they've got on you, doctor the origianal report and release it.

Always nice to have more time to get it right, witness the 'dodgy dossier', but didn't the inquiry take over a year? Even with my bad memory, and dodgy spulling, I could write a reasonable fictional report in that time.

In that timeframe I would prolly bump off that blind copper, who didn't see much blood, as well!

HOLA4412

Always nice to have more time to get it right, witness the 'dodgy dossier', but didn't the inquiry take over a year? Even with my bad memory, and dodgy spulling, I could write a reasonable fictional report in that time.

In that timeframe I would prolly bump off that blind copper, who didn't see much blood, as well!

Yes but, the official story had to be put out to public scrutiny before the supporting 'files' and for long enough for any real case to come forward. Only then can the files be fully doctored. Still a bit of a silly thing to do though.

HOLA4413

Logic fail.

As GBdamo says - much better to take a while making sure you get it right. If it was my neck on the preverbail line ? I would happily wait as long as possible to release any 'secrets'...

I don't think the current regime or the old one are very different. Neither wants to admit that the Government of this country is capable of doing dodgy acts of this kind. I am sure the Tories want to keep these sort of options open for future use as well.

I don't think this is very TFH either. The thought that Governments don't do stuff like this sounds more far fetched to me than the other way around.

HOLA4414

As GBdamo says - much better to take a while making sure you get it right. If it was my neck on the preverbail line ? I would happily wait as long as possible to release any 'secrets'...

I don't think the current regime or the old one are very different. Neither wants to admit that the Government of this country is capable of doing dodgy acts of this kind. I am sure the Tories want to keep these sort of options open for future use as well.

I don't think this is very TFH either. The thought that Governments don't do stuff like this sounds more far fetched to me than the other way around.

+1

They probably all follow the script from JFK to the present. Perfectly logical

HOLA4415

Yep.

I suspect it happens in extreme situations like this for the 'greater good' or some other twisted ******** that tptb feel takes precedent over the life of one family man. I also suspect that they play on the fact that we are naturally, so revulsed at the mere thought that our 'protectors' could carry out such an act that we reject it totally from the offset and beleive their 'official version' of events.

People can't comprehend, especially in the UK/US that those in power might be the bad guys.

HOLA4416

I'm not convinced that the old "HM Government could never do something wrong" line works in these days of Wikileaks.

Again, the dodgy dossier proves that Governments will twist anything to fit their purposes. This doesn't mean that every document released by either the Government, or the establishment, is doctored.

Is it entirely impossible that Dr Kelly simply couldn't face the public scrutiny, or his failure to stop the war, and took his own life?

HOLA4417

Yep.

I suspect it happens in extreme situations like this for the 'greater good' or some other twisted ******** that tptb feel takes precedent over the life of one family man. I also suspect that they play on the fact that we are naturally, so revulsed at the mere thought that our 'protectors' could carry out such an act that we reject it totally from the offset and beleive their 'official version' of events.

People can't comprehend, especially in the UK/US that those in power might be the bad guys.

Then again what is done in 'the greater good' is a matter of opinion.

I'm not convinced that the old "HM Government could never do something wrong" line works in these days of Wikileaks.

Again, the dodgy dossier proves that Governments will twist anything to fit their purposes. This doesn't mean that every document released by either the Government, or the establishment, is doctored.

Is it entirely impossible that Dr Kelly simply couldn't face the public scrutiny, or his failure to stop the war, and took his own life?

Of course it is possible. However this is one of these stories with alot of loose ends. Maybe it is adding 2+2 together and getting 5. Maybe not.

HOLA4418

Logic fail.

If they had something to hide?

Did it escape you that the files were to be hidden for 70 years? :rolleyes:

HOLA4419

Not true,

hmmmm.worked REALLY well in the reichstag.

these thing have a habit of finding out who the true perpatrators are..

much as we are deluged by constant malignance and bad press,I suspect there are other forces at work.

...that would seek to manipulate the media into a big dis-information campaign.

first port of call against a sizeable(and militarily powerful) opponent,would be to discredit/cut off supply lines by spooking some reasonably good allies would it not?

...easier to pick off in isolation than part of a coherent group?

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

I read the title as "Kelly Death Flies 'to be Released'" and worried that Miss Brook was about to unleash some freakin' nasty bluebottles on us all.

I thought they were policeman!

(but also)

bottlebee or blue bottle (Calliphora vomitoria)

Oxford dictionary

Vomitoria - a place to visit after a night out binge drinking. :unsure:

HOLA4422

Then again what is done in 'the greater good' is a matter of opinion.

Of course it is possible. However this is one of these stories with alot of loose ends. Maybe it is adding 2+2 together and getting 5. Maybe not.

The Elites plan is working well coz after removing the iron fist of the Saddam family (& their death squad stasi) which kept the tribes in check - the internal feuds & iraqi tribal wars are errupting coz they are too thick to look beyond how they are being manipulated!

They will remain poor and at war till they realise this and unify.

Look what happened when India was handed back - immediately split into two countries who then skirmish with each other for decades after.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

The Elites plan is working well coz after removing the iron fist of the Saddam family (& their death squad stasi) which kept the tribes in check - the internal feuds & iraqi tribal wars are errupting coz they are too thick to look beyond how they are being manipulated!

They will remain poor and at war till they realise this and unify.

Look what happened when India was handed back - immediately split into two countries who then skirmish with each other for decades after.

Three countries I think: india, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

HOLA4425

Three countries I think: india, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Sort of - but it was a long time after 1947 india split

Pakistan split again

"Bangladesh was formed in 1971, when the east Pakistan Province declared their independence on March 26. They warred with the central Pakistan government . . . . "

From fomerly unified arab nations under the blitish popped up >>>

Israel :ph34r:

Jerusalem

Jerusalem

Jerusalem

Anagrams of Israel are

"Serial" (as in serial killer?)

"Ale Sir?" (christ + parents refused room at the inn?)

Mossad

"Do Mass"

Archived