House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pluto

Wickford, Essex Timber! Watch Out Below.

I've been watching the Wickford area, and in the last couple of week property ask prices have been falling fast - scary fast.

A 3 Bed house, which typically was going for 190K a year or so ago is now around the 160 to 170. One just came up for sale on Rightmove today for 145K.

That the asking price!

The market is nosediving. BTL's are going to be pennyless soon.

Regarding Wickford, the real question is how did a typical 3 Bed ex council house ever get anywhere near 200K in the first place! The mind boggles.

There are some 1 bed flats that "urban pulse" wants 150K for!

Someone should have air traffic control guide these muppets down to earth.

Some should also check the "pulse" of urban pulse to see if the are still alive. C'mon, 150K for a 1 bed flat on top of a donner kebab shop in Wickford (aka DHSSland) is utter robbery.

Wickford is on my watch list. It is tanking fast as sanity returns to the market.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-882...pa_n=2&tr_t=buy

Yep, here we go again. Piss taking builder developers are begging for 172,000K for a two bedder on top of a row of shops.

I'd better hurry up and get my 160,000K mortgage approved before it doubles in price. But wait, they have 12 of these flea pits for sale, I may have a few days before they all double after all. haha

Edited by Pluto