House Price Crash Forum
exiges

Newsnight Now

Swansea mentioned several times on Newsnight by Paul Mason and Paxman - they should see the house asking prices here!

Swansea going to get blitzed, job losses at DVLA, people in Swansea having to get on their bike... glad I don't own a house now.

Somehow Paxman has rediscovered the ability to ask government politicians questions.

Something he lost during the last 13 years - until now.

Now that the NuLabour rep is on he's gone right back into his shell.

I'm seriously considering throwing my ancient TV in a skip and cancelling the direct debit for the TV licence / SKY.

Partly to offset the child benefit thing,a nd partly because I so rarely watch the shit, and whenever i do it just reminds me why i don't

Not another labour dyke ? Sounds like she wears a butt plug

She has texted her lover to write George on one Cheek and Danny on the other and they are apprently going to get it, real good tonight.

Edited by ralphmalph

Another waffle waffle labout twit on now from the new statesman

Grow up. He was quite objective. Certainly not as didactic as Patience Wheatcroft.

Condemning under 35's to shared housing and restricting incapacity benefits to twelve months are the scandals which have yet to emerge. If you lose your legs, do you think you will be ready to work again in twelve months? Fair and equal not.

Grow up. He was quite objective. Certainly not as didactic as Patience Wheatcroft.

Condemning under 35's to shared housing and restricting incapacity benefits to twelve months are the scandals which have yet to emerge. If you lose your legs, do you think you will be ready to work again in twelve months? Fair and equal not.

He was a complete waffle merchant.

An of course 100% of all invalidatity claimants have lost both legs.

Somehow Paxman has rediscovered the ability to ask government politicians questions.

Something he lost during the last 13 years - until now.

Coalition politicians haven't been trained to recite "the right thing to do" in response to any question yet.

Grow up. Hard to do if you have no legs. Incapacity benefit is mostly a scam.

Another waffle waffle labout twit on now from the new statesman

The largest amount of waffle by far came from Danny Alexander. Any regular here will know that I am interested in all this stuff but listening to him had my mind wandering after just a few minutes. He must own a Tardis because he seems to be on nearly every TV channel at the same time. No sign of any interviews with Georgie Osborne though. Wonder why that is. <_<

The largest amount of waffle by far came from Danny Alexander. Any regular here will know that I am interested in all this stuff but listening to him had my mind wandering after just a few minutes. He must own a Tardis because he seems to be on nearly every TV channel at the same time. No sign of any interviews with Georgie Osborne though. Wonder why that is. <_<

...Danny is the detail man at the Treasury...... :rolleyes:

Edited by South Lorne

...Danny is the detail man at the Treassury...... :rolleyes:

Yes, that's what we are meant to believe and if it were true it would mean we are all doomed.

Luckily it's not true. (my turn to roll my eyes) :rolleyes:

15883.jpg

It's difficult to tell one from the other...

If you lose your legs, do you think you will be ready to work again in twelve months? Fair and equal not.

I think there should be more jobs for those with disabilities not less. If she lost her legs at 25 in a car accident

then after the 12 months were up and following a medical examination they might be able to help her find a job

or if not continue paying the £96 or whatever per week but still helping her.