House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyoto

14,000 To Go At Ministry Of Justice

Faisal Islam really does suck donkey balls as a journalist, but here's the latest:

That means posts like prison officers, probation officers, and magistrates court staff will all be lost. In the memo, a senior Civil Servant says; "The front line will bear the brunt of this with an estimated reduction of 11,000."

The news came ahead of the publication of the long-awaited Comprehensive Spending Review tomorrow. The coalition expects nearly 500,000 public sector jobs to go as a direct result of its efforts to cut spending, it was revealed today.

http://www.channel4.com/news/ministry-of-justice-to-axe-14-000-jobs

i think faisal islam is a very good journo, his coverage during the crash was detailed - far better then any of the SKY and BBC monkeys ( peston aside).

I'm going to miss my probation officer . . . I know he's been under a lot of stress about the cuts and thinking of turning to crime . . .

Cutting at the front line... if they take this approach in education and the NHS, the coalition might be in trouble.

seems to be the problem.Beaurocracy has been "ring-fenced"