House Price Crash Forum
Pole

Gerald Celente: We're Living On Borrowed Time...

Close communities are our future, we will need our neighbours to make our lives easier in the future, make friends with your neighbours, get involved with your community you never know when you might need each other, strong voices together will survive over the solitary voice. ;)

How true. As the saying goes, we either suffer together or we die alone...

Have you seen the spawn of chief reptillian Tony Bliar, EUan Bliar recently?

Either he's pregnant, or else eating the same shit the rest of us do.

article-1244370-07EAD6F4000005DC-685_224x442.jpg

http://www.dailymail...ry-summons.html

Or maybe he's being fattened up for some kind of ritualistic reptillian cannibal fest.

Maybe it's all those free buffets up @ 'Blair' Castle - Ayrshire?

Do the Doo?

Edited by erranta

Adopting Pareto I suspect he has the 80/20 rule mixed up. It's the 80% who can't think for themselves.

He's got the whole thing upside down and has no understanding of the motivations of the elite - the last thing they want is either fewer people (slaves) or to get rid of the stupid and be left with a population made up of people who can think for themselves.

He's got the whole thing upside down and has no understanding of the motivations of the elite - the last thing they want is either fewer people (slaves) or to get rid of the stupid and be left with a population made up of people who can think for themselves.

I disagree.

they would be perfectly happy to have considerably less "useless eaters" clogging up the planet.

our own particular brand of "useless eaters",I believe,have been bred for a purpose.

that being,a large contingent of relatively thick but annoyed chavs serve as a convenient standing army given a suitable scapegoat.

...and can easily be dispensed with in a bout of protracted low-intensity warfare.

He appears to be saying there is a huge government conspiracy to kill all but 20% of the population (specifically everyone who can't think for themselves) bymeans of dodgy foodstuffs.

Western governemnts are hell bent on endless growth, and if they can't get it by productivity, they will get it by population growth. This does not fit well with what this fellow is saying.

He actually sounds a bit mental

Sorry, but did we listen to the same broadcast? He was saying no such thing. He was talking about the negative health effects of the modern food and pharmaceutical industries. Nowhere did he say that only 20% were going to survive some short term mass die off. He was explicit - this isn't like "the plague or a virus." I don't see how he has done himself a disservice. He's basically said it as it is; people are shovelling all sorts of $&!^ into their mouths and this is not without its consequences.

Edited by Tiger Woods?

Sorry, but did we listen to the same broadcast? He was saying no such thing. He was talking about the negative health effects of the modern food and pharmaceutical industries. Nowhere did he say that only 20% were going to survive some short term mass die off. He was explicit - this isn't like "the plague or a virus." I don't see how he has done himself a disservice. He's basically said it as it is; people are shovelling all sorts of $&!^ into their mouths and this is not without its consequences.

Yes he did. Listen again.

He clearly implies that the negative health effects you are talking about are a conspiracy, a conscious plan of the elite, and that the end result will be similar to the original plague, in that there will be lots of dead people and a form of renaissance.

I think this is very true of the States. Everybody I know who has tried to live there has ended up tearing their hair out trying to find 'real' food.

They tell the bread is awful, the cheese is artificial, the milk is a weird white liquid and it's hard to find real vegetables.

And this is a country that laughs at British food.

I've only spent a few days in America about five years ago. It was a long weekend in NY with a friend who lives there - I was en route to Haiti.

Haiti seemed more normal to me - particularly the food.

The only meal in the States I can specifically remember was a 'chicken diablo'. The chef was skipping around me warning me about how hot it was, and how I wouldn't be used to it, being from England. It wasn't, it was actually seven (yes seven!) chicken breasts in a slightly spicey tomato sauce. The chicken breasts had this really weird reconstituted texture. I couldn't work out if they were mechanically recovered chicken protein or the real thing.

But, really, a dish for one person, with seven chicken breasts in? Absolutely obscene. I managed one and a half of them, before the roof of my mouth furred up with some horrible gelatinous substance.

Really, really, deeply unpleasant.

One thing I promised myself then was: If I do end up with diabetes, it's going to be because of good old-fashioned booze.

Spent two weeks there in March this year. The food is so poor.

He clearly implies that the negative health effects you are talking about are a conspiracy, a conscious plan of the elite, and that the end result will be similar to the original plague, in that there will be lots of dead people and a form of renaissance.

I listened again. He's talking about the obesity epidemic and associated issues of food additives and their effect on the populaitons health and the medical system. The implication may be that corporate interests are overriding the interests of the nation's health, but he isn't talking about a grand conspiracy to murder 80% of the population, just that 20% will improve their lot and their health whilst 80% will have their health deteriorate and will suffer at the hands of the medical insurers, the "system" etc. Perhaps you haven't listened to Gerald much before? His style is "unique" and I suppose you can read what you want into it, but it is not my understanding of what he is saying during my first and second listenings.

Edited by Tiger Woods?

I think this is very true of the States. Everybody I know who has tried to live there has ended up tearing their hair out trying to find 'real' food.

But, really, a dish for one person, with seven chicken breasts in? Absolutely obscene. I managed one and a half of them, before the roof of my mouth furred up with some horrible gelatinous substance.

Really, really, deeply unpleasant.

The one meal from NY that sticks in my mind was 2 course. The "starter", which was stuffed squid turned out to be 3 humboldt sized kraken, one of which would have satisfied me as a main meal. Being the sort who was brought up never to waste food, I ate them all. This was followed by veal schnitzel - which overflowed the biggest plate I have ever seen in my life. One of my co-eaters was a 6'8" Texas oilman...he struggled too.

Other items on the menu included a 72 ounce steak. I saw a number of these delivered to tables whilst I was there. Large quantities of food were also returned to go in the bin. The whole thing was truly obscene. No wonder there are so many hugely obese Americans.

By the second night of my stay, my liver had me in agony. I presume it was all the rich food. Never felt that way, before or since, but at the time it felt like i was going to die.

I can provide the answer here.

Gerald Celente has worked with Alex Jones on their latest project, the Fall of The Republic.

144 mins

The elites are giving us bad food and vaccines to weaken us, and thus reduce the population. Population rate of growth has been falling (but still positive), so perhaps it is working?

I shall quote Bill Gates:

http://www.financialsensearchive.com/editorials/engdahl/2010/0304.html

"First we got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."

http://vodpod.com/watch/3100115-bill-gates-calls-for-population-reduction

Behind closed doors they want you dead.

Edited by Money Spinner

I can provide the answer here.

Gerald Celente has worked with Alex Jones on their latest project, the Fall of The Republic.

144 mins

The elites are giving us bad food and vaccines to weaken us, and thus reduce the population. Population rate of growth has been falling (but still positive), so perhaps it is working?

I shall quote Bill Gates:

http://www.financialsensearchive.com/editorials/engdahl/2010/0304.html

"First we got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."

http://vodpod.com/watch/3100115-bill-gates-calls-for-population-reduction

Behind closed doors they want you dead.

Oh fgs. They don't want you born...it is a very different thing.

In our village we share a pig between say three families...we go along to feed it with our kitchen peelings etc take care of it then we share it between us.....the best pork you have ever tasted...happy pigs. ;)

That's illegal mate. If DEFRA catch you you'll be looking at a big vets bill

Have you seen the spawn of chief reptillian Tony Bliar, EUan Bliar recently?

Either he's pregnant, or else eating the same shit the rest of us do.

article-1244370-07EAD6F4000005DC-685_224x442.jpg

He's only a little fatter than me :(

Seems like as soon as I hit 23 I just kept gaining weight from eating the same food that I usually do. I should start a weightloss blog, apparantly big money in it :lol:

I listened again. He's talking about the obesity epidemic and associated issues of food additives and their effect on the populaitons health and the medical system. The implication may be that corporate interests are overriding the interests of the nation's health, but he isn't talking about a grand conspiracy to murder 80% of the population, just that 20% will improve their lot and their health whilst 80% will have their health deteriorate and will suffer at the hands of the medical insurers, the "system" etc. Perhaps you haven't listened to Gerald much before? His style is "unique" and I suppose you can read what you want into it, but it is not my understanding of what he is saying during my first and second listenings.

I really like Gerald but do I fear he's getting a little too angry for his own good. But then again he has good reason.

In this case it was clear he was applying his usual dramatic license to make a strong point about the self-inflicted, force-fed contamination of our own bodies. It's why he consistently urges people to buy local, eat quality, and keep their dignity in the process.

No he didn't.

You clearly have comprehension problems

You try listening again.

There are two factions of elite fighting for dominance on this planet, with very different but equally unpleasant plans for us. :ph34r:

A couple of years ago he was SURE that the most of the "civilised" world would have collapsed into Mad-max style chaos, with millions starving, riots, martial law, etcc. Things have got worse, but he DOES have a tendency to over-egg things quite a lot......

That's illegal mate. If DEFRA catch you you'll be looking at a big vets bill

No it's not they live on a farm it is a co-operative pig ownership a shared husbandry of pigs part of a sustainability initiative...all above board....you can share chickens too if you prefer. ;)

A couple of years ago he was SURE that the most of the "civilised" world would have collapsed into Mad-max style chaos, with millions starving, riots, martial law, etcc. Things have got worse, but he DOES have a tendency to over-egg things quite a lot......

Are you sure? I remember him talking about tax protests and a new third party in the US, long before anyone knew what the Tea Party was.

Gerald's a little bit mad, sorry.

Gerald is warning us quite rightly about the obesity issue which is well under way.Try digging a little deeper to understand what he is driving at. Go to the off topic forum, "looking hungover despite being" and refer to the youtube presentation called "Sugar a bitter truth". Much will be revealed. Gerald mad ? I think not.

That aside, did you agree with the general analysis of the guest speaker or are you content with just shooting the messenger?