House Price Crash Forum

Gerald Celente: We're Living On Borrowed Time...

Pole

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Excellent stuff from Gerald - please don't dismiss him just because he's on the AJ show.

He appears to be saying there is a huge government conspiracy to kill all but 20% of the population (specifically everyone who can't think for themselves) bymeans of dodgy foodstuffs.

Western governemnts are hell bent on endless growth, and if they can't get it by productivity, they will get it by population growth. This does not fit well with what this fellow is saying.

He actually sounds a bit mental

HOLA444

I've seen many a Gerald Celente interview on YouTube and while some of the themes he covers here are familiar (the poor quality of fast/junk food, the "20% solution", a return to elegance and quality etc.) I've never seen him come out with anything like this "plague" stuff.

I think he did himself a disservice with that kind of hyperbole. He's gotten worked up before over the antics of Wall Street etc., but he's always come across as a credible alternative voice previously.

HOLA445

He appears to be saying there is a huge government conspiracy to kill all but 20% of the population (specifically everyone who can't think for themselves) bymeans of dodgy foodstuffs.

Western governemnts are hell bent on endless growth, and if they can't get it by productivity, they will get it by population growth. This does not fit well with what this fellow is saying.

might sound a bit mental but I think he's got a point.

we simply don't know the real consequences of genetically molested,or chemical-ridden foodstuffs.

the old adage would seem to be true.....garbage in=garbage out.

applies equally to what you stick in your gob as to what you stick in your brain.

sadly we seem to be formenting a load of happily soma'd-up battery hens quite content to chomp away at soylent green and watch x-factor all day.

what a mess.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Its a sad indictment of the media in this country that Celente, having predicted pretty much everything for the last 25 years, is condemned to the Alex Jones show.

Whilst the BBC deify's self proclaimed Oracle of Omaha Warren Buffett, they ignore real life oracle Celente.

Shame on you, BBC.

Edited by Sadman

HOLA4410

Its a sad indictment of the media in this country that Celente, having predicted pretty much everything for the last 25 years, is condemned to the Alex Jones show.

He does loads of interviews though. A quick YouTube search shows him appearing on many different shows.

Judging by the comments of many interviewers, these are repeat appearances.

HOLA4411

He might have a point - do we think the elites eat the same processed sh1t that we do?

Have you seen the spawn of chief reptillian Tony Bliar, EUan Bliar recently?

Either he's pregnant, or else eating the same shit the rest of us do.

article-1244370-07EAD6F4000005DC-685_224x442.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1244370/Defiant-Tony-Blair-takes-Cherie-Euan-dinner-trendy-Japanese-restaurant-despite-Iraq-inquiry-summons.html

Or maybe he's being fattened up for some kind of ritualistic reptillian cannibal fest.

HOLA4412

Whilst the BBC deify's self proclaimed Oracle of Omaha Warren Buffett, they ignore real life oracle Celente.

Shame on you, BBC.

Yet money talks. Buffet is worth $50 billion (?) and Celente is not. Who is the better oracle?

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

GC

I have PMd you twice and emailed you twice to try and find out what your complaint is about.

The moderators have received no complaints about gold threads and have moved no gold threads today.

If you are talking about articles on the NEWSBLOG on the front page - this is nothing at all to do with HPC mods and is administered by FUBRA admin.

You will need to email Webmaster@ fubra.com about it.

Please calm down and let us get this sorted out.

You have not been banned from posting - your account is on moderator approval temporarily till we get this sorted out. You were starting threads without giving us a chance to respond.

None of your topics have been deleted. They are moved to an area where we can investigate your complaint.

Hi Doccy,

Thanks for the heads up, have replied to your PM with details. Many thanks for looking into this.

HOLA4416

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1244370/Defiant-Tony-Blair-takes-Cherie-Euan-dinner-trendy-Japanese-restaurant-despite-Iraq-inquiry-summons.html

Or maybe he's being fattened up for some kind of ritualistic reptillian cannibal fest.

I did say Elites.... not sure I'd put Tony and co into that basket..

HOLA4417

Looks like he is storing food in his jowls for the coming famine.

HOLA4418

You joking? Never confuse servants with masters.

Politicians are like hired soldiers for the elite. The elites need such soldiers to do the dirty work for them. After the work is done, the soldiers get rewarded. Some even end up owning few average houses in London,

The soldiers who decide not to cooperate tend to like hillwalking or ride open hood cars.

HOLA4419

I think this is very true of the States. Everybody I know who has tried to live there has ended up tearing their hair out trying to find 'real' food.

They tell the bread is awful, the cheese is artificial, the milk is a weird white liquid and it's hard to find real vegetables.

And this is a country that laughs at British food.

I've only spent a few days in America about five years ago. It was a long weekend in NY with a friend who lives there - I was en route to Haiti.

Haiti seemed more normal to me - particularly the food.

The only meal in the States I can specifically remember was a 'chicken diablo'. The chef was skipping around me warning me about how hot it was, and how I wouldn't be used to it, being from England. It wasn't, it was actually seven (yes seven!) chicken breasts in a slightly spicey tomato sauce. The chicken breasts had this really weird reconstituted texture. I couldn't work out if they were mechanically recovered chicken protein or the real thing.

But, really, a dish for one person, with seven chicken breasts in? Absolutely obscene. I managed one and a half of them, before the roof of my mouth furred up with some horrible gelatinous substance.

Really, really, deeply unpleasant.

One thing I promised myself then was: If I do end up with diabetes, it's going to be because of good old-fashioned booze.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Adopting Pareto I suspect he has the 80/20 rule mixed up. It's the 80% who can't think for themselves.

HOLA4423

In our village we share a pig between say three families...we go along to feed it with our kitchen peelings etc take care of it then we share it between us.....the best pork you have ever tasted...happy pigs. ;)

That's how things should be done (community effort).

Seeing an animal that needs to be slaughtered to feed the people puts things into perspective, too. Makes us appreciate our food more.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

That's how things should be done (community effort).

Seeing an animal that needs to be slaughtered to feed the people puts things into perspective, too. Makes us appreciate our food more.

Close communities are our future, we will need our neighbours to make our lives easier in the future, make friends with your neighbours, get involved with your community you never know when you might need each other, strong voices together will survive over the solitary voice. ;)