House Price Crash Forum

New Bbc1 Series Of Don’T Get Done, Get Dom

HOLA441

Consumer champion Dominic Littlewood is back for another series of the BBC show Don't Get Done Get Dom.

Have you been treated unfairly by a company or organisation? Maybe you’ve tried complaining, but feel like you’re getting nowhere – or perhaps you don’t know where to begin?

Dom wants to help you. Email me with details to dom@flametv.co.uk or call 0207 598 7390

HOLA442

Consumer champion Dominic Littlewood is back for another series of the BBC show Don't Get Done Get Dom.

Have you been treated unfairly by a company or organisation? Maybe you’ve tried complaining, but feel like you’re getting nowhere – or perhaps you don’t know where to begin?

Dom wants to help you. Email me with details to dom@flametv.co.uk or call 0207 598 7390

Jesus Dom - you're getting desperate.. Whats up? The latest ratings a bit sh1t?

HOLA443

Seriously? Dom's obviously forgiven this site for finding glaring holes in some project or another he did a year or so ago then...

Wish I could remember what it was about, but I believe he logged in as himself, and got pretty well slated - can't imagine he would really want to help any of us lot....

HOLA444
HOLA445
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA446

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Ah yes Dom-consumer-champion-LittleBloke

- Haggle over trainers, "save" £20.

- Haggle over an MP3 player, get silicone skin thing thrown in ( wot nobody uses ).

- take a mo to feel smug

- Mock hubby for suggesting too low a price for house on property ramping prog. Embarrass the poor chap into submitting to his mussus' greater "knowledge" of the property market. Press him into making an offer at the asking price.

Now do the 'math' :

Trainers : £20

MP3 player : silicone skin thing wot nobody uses

House : - 40,000

Total : A loss of £39,980 ( less silicone skin thing wot nobody uses )

Now that's what I call a consumer champion!

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

You could help me out. A few years ago I got suckered into buying a new build flat for £150k after watching some lanky camp guy and some bloke with a head as shiny as those smash robots - on every morning they were trying to sucker folks like me into buying with their vats of magnolia paint and twigs in vases. Now it's worth less than half as much and I feel well ripped off.

:lol::lol::lol:

Precision guided p1ss take. Look at my joining date : you've made it all worthwhile

HOLA4412

Dom you're a fecking lightweight.

Mr. M TSO

Isn't Dom heavily into BTL?

HOLA4413

Is this programme the one where you bully small shopkeepers into selling their wares to you at knockdown prices?

How about trying journalism with some balls you little freak.

Though that isn't really what your unemployed, uneducated daytime audience want to watch is it?

HOLA4414

I bought a McDonald's breakfast for £2.99 at one restaurant, but when I went to another elsewhere on a separate occasion, and it was £3.29 FOR EXACTLY THE SAME MEAL.

I spoke to the assistant, who said "that's the price luv".

I FEEL F**ING CHEATED, INSULTED, AND VIOLATED. I examined the sausage and egg McMuffin, swirled the latte coffee in my mouth, and nibbled on the hashbrown. Nope, not a single difference. Was it the napkins? I selected one from the dispenser, and wiped my mouth after the meal. It was to the same standard as before! Why had I spent an extra 30p?!!! Was the meal 10% bigger? NO! The mind boggles!

What shall I do? Shall I write to the head Ronald McDonald in the US? Perhaps they might send me some 50p off large fries vouchers? Or shall I just sit here and weep, knowing Hamburglar has won...

HOLA4415

Right, there's some dodgy sounding entertainment company who keep harassing me to buy their special licence just for owning a specific type of electrical appliance.

They keep sending me threatening letters even though I don't want to watch any of the trashy programmes they make.

I'm finding it all very stressful.

Can you help me with this Dom?

HOLA4416

Oh great, just the guy. Yeah I was hoping you could help me out. I was planning to go on holiday next year, and after watching a short bald headed T.V presenter explain how competitive a Cornish based currency exchange firm were, I decided to part with my hard earned cash six months in advance. Well it turns out this 'consumer champion' doesn't know ponzi when he sees one, as a result the firm collapsed and I lost all my money.

Any chance we can find this bloke and give him a good kicking? Tar.

HOLA4417

Oh great, just the guy. Yeah I was hoping you could help me out. I was planning to go on holiday next year, and after watching a short bald headed T.V presenter explain how competitive a Cornish based currency exchange firm were, I decided to part with my hard earned cash six months in advance. Well it turns out this 'consumer champion' doesn't know ponzi when he sees one, as a result the firm collapsed and I lost all my money.

Any chance we can find this bloke and give him a good kicking? Tar.

Are you sure that wasn't his cornish/italian twin Don Littlewood?

Archived