House Price Crash Forum
Pauly_Boy

Sky News Are Going To Have A Piece On The Rightmove News

Just seen on the coming up bit, they're going to have an interview with someone saying, 'with prices falling, why are sellers refusing to lower their prices' or something.

Let's hope for some bear food from skynews!!

Just seen on the coming up bit, they're going to have an interview with someone saying, 'with prices falling, why are sellers refusing to lower their prices' or something.

Let's hope for some bear food from skynews!!

Just caught the end of it where Shipside said that sellers will have to budge as buyers can't get the finance.

Just caught the end of it where Shipside said that sellers will have to budge as buyers can't get the finance.

no my mum disagrees with this as my much loved elder brother painted his walls with expensive paint and got a nice fridge.

Good old miles. He's always talked sense in my opinion. Hopefully this will get repeated as didn't see it. He's going to be on the been at 2:40 also.

no my mum disagrees with this as my much loved elder brother painted his walls with expensive paint and got a nice fridge.

But did he get some twigs in a vase? Without them there is no hope of a sale...

Don't forget the cushions and a table that looks like it came straight out of a hotel.

If you have these in your 'Executive property' ? You cannot fail to sell.