House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
R K

Radio 4 Any Questions Now - Jacqui Smith On Panel

As title -

Stole from taxpayer, resigned as Home Secretary, kicked out by her constituents............

But STILL eligible to spout her 'opinion' on Radio 4's flagship political program as if she's somehow one of those who's opinion merits taxpayer funded airtime.

Why?

Because she knows a lot about making money from claiming a relative's back bedroom as a principal place of residence, I suppose.

And she needs the dough...

'But the couple will need to find work: they have two children, and are still paying the mortgage on the detached home in Redditch which they bought six years ago

for £300,000.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1299288/Jacqui-Smith-applies-BBC-job--half-days-week-77k-expenses-naturally.html#ixzz12WmzZNMi

Edited by juvenal

I don't even think there was a question time thread this week on HPC.

It was from Cheltenham and should have been an easy run for ConLibs. But no, it seemed packed to the rafters with new liebour drones and Dimbleby had decided to make humiliating the Lib representative over tuition fee's the main agenda. Switched over after 10/15 minutes.

Also Harriet Harperson was on (again!)

Think its time that ex Bullingdon club member Dimbers was pensioned off.

there was. 3 posts agreeing the audience is a bunch of oldlabourites with little brains.

there was. 3 posts agreeing the audience is a bunch of oldlabourites with little brains.

[/quote

laugh.gif I did keep checking in to HPC to add my whinges, but couldn't see anything. I didn't think "yet another QT moan" thread would be appreciated!

Aye. The chair should be rotated between a number of people, just like on Have I Got News For You.

As title -

Stole from taxpayer, resigned as Home Secretary, kicked out by her constituents............

But STILL eligible to spout her 'opinion' on Radio 4's flagship political program as if she's somehow one of those who's opinion merits taxpayer funded airtime.

Why?

Because it's the 'impartial' BBC.

It was from Cheltenham and should have been an easy run for ConLibs. But no, it seemed packed to the rafters with new liebour drones and Dimbleby had decided to make humiliating the Lib representative over tuition fee's the main agenda. Switched over after 10/15 minutes.

Also Harriet Harperson was on (again!)

QT program formula.

1) Ask anti coalition question.

2) Allow Labour muppet to spout bile for 2 minutes

3) Bussed-in (I kid you not) lefties clap enthusiastically, with camera shot zoomed in to make it look like all the audience is clapping. Actually, only about a quarter are clapping.

Why any Labour t w a t is allowed to comment is beyond me, following their utter disaster.

The program was boring. Stopped watching after 40 minutes.

I also get annoyed when they have people of foreign extraction telling us how we should live (to suit them of course).

I also only watch 10 minutes of This Week. That was utter boring tripe as well.

It had the Labour guy on whose ears remind me of Goonhilly Downs.

Edited by LetsGetReadyToTumble

Bussed-in (I kid you not)

can you explain some more?

edit: is this any relation to the labour hoardes bussed in to cheer Blair into office in Downing Street in 1996, or to boo Cameron into office in 2010?

Edited by Si1

QT program formula.

1) Ask anti coalition question.

2) Allow Labour muppet to spout bile for 2 minutes

3) Bussed-in (I kid you not) lefties clap enthusiastically, with camera shot zoomed in to make it look like all the audience is clapping. Actually, only about a quarter are clapping.

Why any Labour t w a t is allowed to comment is beyond me, following their utter disaster.

The program was boring. Stopped watching after 40 minutes.

I also get annoyed when they have people of foreign extraction telling us how we should live (to suit them of course).

I also only watch 10 minutes of This Week. That was utter boring tripe as well.

It had the Labour guy on whose ears remind me of Goonhilly Downs.

...it is PRAVDA after all....time they were sold off .... :rolleyes: