House Price Crash Forum
hobdoll

Us Bank Stocks Falling

The next major leg down in the stock market started today. Mark my words. Tell me when it gets to 900 on the S&P.

Oh G is going down too.

And bonds.

And property - well, we knew that anyway.

The next major leg down in the stock market started today. Mark my words. Tell me when it gets to 900 on the S&P.

Oh G is going down too.

And bonds.

I have no idea whether you mean this or whether you forgot to post a smiley.

Oy - that's my saying.

Anyway, this might work....:D

vfl0ra.jpg

upside down and reversed.....no wonder the stock markets are acting strange

Dont worry, the next batch of QE will send it all up again.

I'd say its all well and truly priced in.

If they QE in small amounts it will tumble and there is no chance of the rally going much further anyway without the financial sector participating.

Dont worry, the next batch of QE will send it all up again.

QE isn't going to help if they are being sued, can't see US taxpayers being too happy over the politico's giving the bankers a bailout to cover the fraud of stealing houses.

I'd say its all well and truly priced in.

If they QE in small amounts it will tumble and there is no chance of the rally going much further anyway without the financial sector participating.

+1

QE has been pricing in over the last few weeks. Could be a huge drop if it doesn't work out how they expect. Could be worth a punt?

Might be a punt

+1

QE has been pricing in over the last few weeks. Could be a huge drop if it doesn't work out how they expect. Could be worth a punt?

Might be a punt

I am waiting for someone to come up with an ETF or fund that invests in everything except financials.

QE isn't going to help if they are being sued, can't see US taxpayers being too happy over the politico's giving the bankers a bailout to cover the fraud of stealing houses.

You can't? They took it pretty quietly last time.

Thought I think you are right. My feeling too is that the US public have had enough of being looted.

Thought I think you are right. My feeling too is that the US public have had enough of being looted.

they may have, but the government cares little about what the public thinks.

Vote for change? never happened. Bailouts and spending continued with renewed vigor under Obama.

+1

Might be a punt

Does look like it. I still feel the Fed is going Japan, with too little too late approach. Nov 3. is going to be a historic day in the world of economics whatever happens.

If we see something pathetic like 200 billion and a wait and see how that works before more action.. I'll be going to the 2X and 3X short ETF's.

Oh G is going down too.

And bonds.

There must be something I can do with all this cash?

The last time it was sold on saving the financial system because of bad financial decisions, giving the banks a taxpayer bailout so they can afford to payout the taxpayers suing them because they created a massively complex system to ensure ownership of loans etc... was deliberately vague to avoid taxes is going to be somewhat difficult.

I'm not certain that the politicians can rely on the rank and file of the police/army to side with them to take on the public.

Still I'm sure the mortgage paperwork will all be found to be in order...

they may have, but the government cares little about what the public thinks.

Vote for change? never happened. Bailouts and spending continued with renewed vigor under Obama.

Who said anything about voting?