House Price Crash Forum
Dave Beans

"uk In Grave Danger Of Financial Collapse"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/grave-danger-of-financial-collapse-says-clarke-2106829.html

The UK is in "grave danger of financial collapse" and people must brace themselves for dramatic changes in the review of public spending, Justice Secretary Kenneth Clarke warned today.

"I actually am one of those who believes we're in grave danger of financial collapse," he said.

"We're not out of the woods in the western world yet. There is an extremely serious financial crisis."

Mr Clarke said the UK has "rescued ourselves at the moment", but he added: "If we fail to deliver with the (CSR) programme we're going to set out, we'll be back there all too soon."

His comments were not contained in the draft text of his speech released by the Ministry of Justice.

But speaking at the Prison Governors Association annual conference in Buxton, Derbyshire, Mr Clarke joked about the reputation of the town's mineral water, telling his audience: "Whilst here I would suggest you taste the water to try the cure, because the events of the next 12 months are going to be quite dramatic."

He said he did not want to dwell on the comprehensive spending review, but added: "It is quite the most dramatic in living memory.

"There's no one alive who remembers a crisis of this kind.

"It is not the usual public spending squeeze."

Mr Clarke told the prison governors: "I would brace yourself for quite a lot of change, because these are difficult circumstances.

"Whatever I manage to get, it won't be what you like."

The foreclosure mess seem to be ripe to reach crisis stage in the US if bank shares are to be believed. I really wonder how this one will evolve.

Vince Cable voices similar opinions, as a former labour man, forcing the lefties in the Lib Dems to agree with the severity of the situation. Good on Vince.

Vince Cable voices similar opinions, as a former labour man, forcing the lefties in the Lib Dems to agree with the severity of the situation. Good on Vince.

Vince is used to being listened to. It was easy for him to shine in his own Party.

Now he is stressed, overworked, scrutinised and questioned.

He won't be in his job much longer.

I'm not scared.

Clarke is a vile fascist, globalist, Bilderberger.

They had this collapse planned for decades - they are just carrying out their plans whilst pretending to be warning you of a collapse!

Vince is used to being listened to. It was easy for him to shine in his own Party.

Now he is stressed, overworked, scrutinised and questioned.

He won't be in his job much longer.

Aren't those the same pressures he had in his former job?

They had this collapse planned for decades - they are just carrying out their plans whilst pretending to be warning you of a collapse!

Is erranta a bit odd, or is it just me? I've yet to see one of his posts that doesn't in some way adhere to some conspiracy theory or other. I'm starting to think he might be a Dadaist.

.....Clarke is saying Nulabour the wasters set us on the road to destruction with their scorched earth policies ...and we need the adjustments to be released on the 20th to correct ..... :rolleyes:

Oh grow up

I like Clarke, says it like it is. Could be part of an act I suppose, but I get good feelings from him. Bit of a rebel, not hiding a great deal.

Everyone agrees Clarke's a Bildeberger don't they?

Yup, the Bildebergers are out there alright, infiltrating the heirachy of power. Not a lot you can do, just invest and look after your money carefully. Don't listen to Homes under the hammer!

Edited by Money Spinner

Not scared...but one thing I would like to know and something that will help prevent a 'financial collapse' is....where have all the jobs we had gone and where will all the jobs we will require come from....no jobs, no future for those that are without meaningful employment...... :ph34r:

Is erranta a bit odd, or is it just me? I've yet to see one of his posts that doesn't in some way adhere to some conspiracy theory or other. I'm starting to think he might be a Dadaist.

Actually he's been very rational and on the money recently (used to give him a hard time for the conspiracy theory crazy numbers stuff myself).

Clarke is a Bilderberger, you can google, and I'm sure he's right that the, let's call them 'banksters', had this planned for a long time. Divide and conquer and all that. Don't be surprised to see Iran attacked and the rest of the West Bank sequestered while everyone is too preoccupied being skint and scrubbing about in the gutter for morsels.

Actually he's been very rational and on the money recently (used to give him a hard time for the conspiracy theory crazy numbers stuff myself).

Clarke is a Bilderberger, you can google, and I'm sure he's right that the, let's call them 'banksters', had this planned for a long time. Divide and conquer and all that. Don't be surprised to see Iran attacked and the rest of the West Bank sequestered while everyone is too preoccupied being skint and scrubbing about in the gutter for morsels.

...and Harry Potter flies to the Moon..... :rolleyes:

The Bilderbergers are a super-rich and political club, but while they're a conspiracy in plain sight, they're constrained by their own petty needs and agendas, and financially ruining the Western world shows that even the powerful make mistakes and can paint themselves into a corner. :ph34r:

...and Harry Potter flies to the Moon..... :rolleyes:

Actually I'm going to have the balls to backtrack and say they might not have planned it like this and maybe there plans for world domination actually got out of hand for them and backfired, 50/50, can't be sure. Either way, a bunch of crooks. But crooks that I absolutely love!!!

Go gold!!!

Actually I'm going to have the balls to backtrack and say they might not have planned it like this and maybe there plans for world domination actually got out of hand for them and backfired, 50/50, can't be sure. Either way, a bunch of crooks. But crooks that I absolutely love!!!

Go gold!!!

...ahh...you're secretly one of them..... :rolleyes: