House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DoubleBubbleTrouble

Bulls Peeking Heads Out Of The Trenches?

Is it just me or have the Halifax figures (which you get the distinct feeling even they are embarassed about) seem to have encouraged some bulls to pop their heads up again?

I notice the new refrains seem to be

* The market is now recovering/stabilising (although they seem to have forgotten to mention what it's recovering from)

* Look at all these STR's losing money (a bit odd given their first refrain which would imply they haven't lost out).

Also how I'm a bit confused how an STR (and I hesitate to point out that I'm not one) can have lost out with annual HP allegedy at 2.3% when the bank savings rate is at 4.5% and stock market performance is 10%+. Maybe a bull can explain that one to me, my arithmetic super powers seem to be failing to help me spot the logic.