House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
timmy2000

Hi Everyone

hi everyone first things first what a cracking website at last to find a group of people who can see though all the garbarge talked by the media/ estate agents/ goverment and anyone else who living releys on riping your fellow man of and thinks an entire economy can suvive on riping each other off with overpriced houses is a huge gulp of fresh air and hopefully not the last one for we go under for the last time. I have been trying to get on the ladder on the south coast for a number of years now with no sucess i came very close to buying a repo then some greedy little btl er came in gazumpt me two days before contracts changed hands. Now im not a dreamer and have worked hard to try and make it happen i lived in a train carrage with no heating that was falling down for 5 years in order to save a deposit because i didnt want to go the 100 per cent route all my freinds did who now saddled with massivly overpriced rabbit hutches only to be kicked in the teeth by the previous govement and the boe with there insulting intrest rates and QE/ devaluation of every ones savings then along comes the coalition with great promise and then that fool kleg standing there telling us that savings isnt what britain needs and that he wants to winkle peoples savings out.I would like to see him or any of them go though the hardship that saving means to normal working people because about the biggest hardship he has indured it that mummy and daddys sevants didnt put enough talcum powder in his pants. Anyway it looks as though all the madness is about to crash back to reality at last it is not my intension to wish people to lose what they have worked for however i dont expect the people who caused this mess worried about my or your savings when they where busy undermining us.