House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Joboxer

The Goal - 12 Months And 52 Properties

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ben-Rogers/149296085096764

Apologies for those without Facebook - but this tosser is buying a property a week for 52 weeks. I thought this bullcr4p had been consigned to the anus (sic) of history?

Also on my travels I found a sleazebag who will show you how to buy a house for £1 - without a mortgage apparently - however I only skip read the blurb as it was playing havoc with my digestion. Only £1497.00 for his home study course.

http://www.buyahouse4apound.com/home-study-course/index.html

Apologies if this has already been discussed.

He's in Kent ... I could give him the nod about where to find a couple of distressed sellers we know down that way. He could take his pick from about 900 or so.

He's in Kent ... I could give him the nod about where to find a couple of distressed sellers we know down that way. He could take his pick from about 900 or so.

I've bought two copies incase I lose one!!

He's obviously doing so well in his own property investments that he lots of time on his hands to make up a training course to help other people discover his secret! And for just £1500 what a kind fellow.

Edited by Pent Up

He's just a salesman, and usually salesmen are economical with the truth and must push every envelope. He's after fees/sellng lecture material to dreamers. Another inside track.

If you want to make a fortune, learn to SELL!

If he was that successful, wouldn't he have more comments on his wall from newbie "investors"?

Having a quick glance "no mortgage required to buy a house" (From Facebook, the firstlink). Haven't we seen this tactic used elsewhere by another firm?

HPC folk might want to dig a bit deeper here, as it appears to be spreading.

My theory this is a private agreement made by the vendor to get cash coming in, who does not want to become a landlord, but unable to sell as the banks won't lend.

Edited by Money Spinner

Also on my travels I found a sleazebag who will show you how to buy a house for £1 - without a mortgage apparently - however I only skip read the blurb as it was playing havoc with my digestion. Only £1497.00 for his home study course.

DavidTiffin2.jpg

David Tiffin enjoys family life after his success.

“It's amazing to think that I could pull out £80k plus in the space of 6 months for buying a house for a pound. It's certainly put a smile on my face and thank goodness for Rick's course or I would have missed this one.”

Well designed juicy bait he's provided, which I'm sure will provide him many leads.

I'm sure a quick google will reveal the answer here. Any HPC mortgage brokers want to give us a clue?

What annoys me most is when it all goes belly up, "it wont be his fault", and it's the mug taxpayers who will be picking up the tab.

I cut my teeth in the sales industry, so know of all the chicanery that goes on to hit the targets.

The mentality is this, if you need to step on someone's toes to hit the target, well you'll gladly stomp on them to do it.

This kind of hard nosed, hard sell oozes from his facebook page.

The Goal: 12 months, 52 properties, £10k monthly positive cashflow, £150k cash in the bank, £1M of equity

So, 1 property per week. Given that completion can take a couple of weeks in most cases, let's say that it actually is 1 property every 5 days after a couple of weeks teeing them up.

£10k monthly cash flow (at the end of 12 months) = £192.31 per property per month clear cash

£150k in the bank (or 15 months cashflow or 15% extra equity that is withdrawn)

£1m equity = £19,230.77 per property

It has to be a very highly leveraged model to get the £150k and £1m, so much so that it almost automatically precludes the £10k per month cashflow

If I was a betting man, I'd be betting against him hitting his goal. And it would be a big stake.

Having a quick glance "no mortgage required to buy a house" (From Facebook, the firstlink). Haven't we seen this tactic used elsewhere by another firm?

HPC folk might want to dig a bit deeper here, as it appears to be spreading.

My theory this is a private agreement made by the vendor to get cash coming in, who does not want to become a landlord, but unable to sell as the banks won't lend.

The packs are all called "rent to own". I suspect that this is as you say, a huge con.

The Goal: 12 months, 52 properties, £10k monthly positive cashflow, £150k cash in the bank, £1M of equity

So, 1 property per week. Given that completion can take a couple of weeks in most cases, let's say that it actually is 1 property every 5 days after a couple of weeks teeing them up.

£10k monthly cash flow (at the end of 12 months) = £192.31 per property per month clear cash

£150k in the bank (or 15 months cashflow or 15% extra equity that is withdrawn)

£1m equity = £19,230.77 per property

It has to be a very highly leveraged model to get the £150k and £1m, so much so that it almost automatically precludes the £10k per month cashflow

If I was a betting man, I'd be betting against him hitting his goal. And it would be a big stake.

I was trying to work out how he is funding it.

Unless he has hundreds of thousands in the bank I cant see it being with btl mortgages, an investment group?

I was trying to work out how he is funding it.

Unless he has hundreds of thousands in the bank I cant see it being with btl mortgages, an investment group?

Perhaps he's just lying...

Perhaps he's just lying...

I had considered that but it seems like an awful lot of fruitless effort that could easily be dis-proven resulting in a complete loss of reputation and credibility. On balance, I think it is more likely genuine, just cant work out how he is funding it.

I had considered that but it seems like an awful lot of fruitless effort that could easily be dis-proven resulting in a complete loss of reputation and credibility. On balance, I think it is more likely genuine, just cant work out how he is funding it.

Report him to trading standards. He sounds like he's aiming to make money from selling his mumbojumbo rather than doing property stuff.

this is his estate agency, very small beer of an outfit on a crappy back road.

rent to buy is just a con, its basically people sign a 5 year rental deal with an "option" to buy at a set price 5 years down the line. this is the "rent to buy" bull cr ap.

http://optimusproperty.co.uk/

http://www.optimusproperty.co.uk/

this is the link on rightmove.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/estate-agents/agent/Optimus-Property-Management-Ltd/Gillingham-28739.html

advertising only 1 property for sale. its a property in bolton,lancashire at 40% higher than it should be, where his office is 260 miles away in kent. <_<

Edited by ManorHouseOwner

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ben-Rogers/149296085096764

Apologies for those without Facebook - but this tosser is buying a property a week for 52 weeks. I thought this bullcr4p had been consigned to the anus (sic) of history?

Someone came into where I work the other day to use a computer - printed out a load of stuff that comes through on a printer right next to me.

Since there was a huge 'Property' heading and I'm naturally nosy and cynical I had a quick shuftie.

Looked like a load of handouts encouraging salespeople to work for them. Stuff like '£1000 commission a day!'

Right after the person left I googled the name of the co. and the very first entry said, 'Property scam'

A few more said, 'This site may harm your computer' + mentions of Bulgaria but obviously couldn't go into those.

Next came the predictable stuff - 'BUY BELOW MARKET VALUE PROPERTIES! RENTAL YIELDS OF 15%! NO PROBLEMS WITH FINDING TENANTS OR VOIDS! BUY WITHOUT USING ANY OF YOUR OWN MONEY!'

Just fill in this form... (you dopey sucker)

Are people really still daft enough to fall for this kind of thing?

I guess they must be or he wouldn't be doing it.