House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ralphmalph

50% Of Muslim Men And 75% Of Women Unemployed

The place my dad works at has an intranet marketplace. If anyone lists a second hand car on there they are gauranteed to sell it within about 5 mins. There aren't many muslim blokes who work there, but those that do have got a dozen cousins each. They'll turn up that day, usually within hours of the listing & pay cash without any fuss. no haggling, just snap it up after a cursory glance. It's easy to make a profit when you've got no overheads or tax to pay.

Sounds like they're selling them too cheap to me, if there's a profit margin there for another person.

Im posting this here: Because it just took me twenty bloody minutes to type this in response to a new thread, just posted entitled:

The Muslim Problem in this country. [Current Affairs] *Deleted*

When I tried to post my response, on that thread, It seems the MODS have deleted the thread?

Now that is a provocative title for a thread, I agree. But there was nothing particularly insulting in the content of the thread.

Historically I like this site, because, hopefully there is no subject that is not open to debate. However, It seems that is changing of late?

[Mainly its a pain in the ****, to take 20 minutes to type out a response, only to find out youve wasted your time.]

So I'll post it here instead.:angry:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Response to deleted thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.ummah.com...sts-in-the-WEST

From a quick glance at your link, it seems that a muslim, new to the west, is questioning the UK's cultural beliefs. And the notion of living in a secular scoiety, which is completely alien to him.

Which is a good thing. Isnt it?

In turn, I'm sure he will question his own beliefs.

Im from Yorkshire. The beginning of Secularism, started in this country, way before the creation of the COE or Elizabeth 1st.

In the 6th Century, when the pagan Saxons invaded England the Celtic Christians in Wales and Ireland were cut off from Rome and they developed a slightly different style of Christianity to the Romans. In the 7th century evangelists from Rome converted Southern England while Celtic Christians converted parts of the North.

At the Synod of Whitby in 663 a very important treaty was signed, and the Roman Catholic Christians won the argument and England joined the Roman Christians.

But it was never a clear cut choice.

And it has been a long road, involving many centuries, of conflict in this country, before we became truly secular, seperating Church from State.

At times I do feel for Muslims. They do possess an insecurity, and at school they always appeared slightly militant and cocky. But muslims and christians have a long history of conflict.

[i once invited Zafar home at lunchtime, during school. My mum, in her innocence, had made us both what I wanted. Hot Dogs. He looked mortified, and to save him embarrasment, I ate all six. LOL]

As an adult. I do not have any Muslim Friends. Not a conscious choice though.

In the professional working enviroment. Muslims just do not exist in this country. You certainly come across Indian Sales reps, from all sorts of different industries. For instance.

And other Mixed British nationalities. [Or whatever the hell the politicially correct way of saying this at the moment]

But in 16 years in the business enviroment, in a wide and varied experience of different Industries, and professions. Ive yet to have dealings with a Muslim professional.

And there is certainly a stigma attached to hiring a muslim professional. Who would then become the 'face' of the company. To push the corporate image. You never see muslim business development managers of large companies, for instance. Its an unspoken racism You may see muslim employees in the back rooms though. Accounting, Payroll, IT, etc etc.

Some may disagree with that. But its certainly been my experience over the last 15 years.

It seems to me, that with each generation, the majority of muslims become more integrated into the UK. [My uncle does a turn as Father Xmas at the local kids schools. And the Muslim kids do the whole Xmas, presents, sitting on his knee thing, encouraged by their muslim parents, enjoying it just as much as the christian/other religions kids. You never saw that 25 years ago]

Martin Amis talked about this muslim insecurity. But hes really more of a closet class warrior.

There are areas where I travel where I knew people who went to schools, and 99% of that school is muslim now, compared to 20 years ago.

And driving through the area, sometimes it looks like Saudi Arabia. And I think to myself, Jesus! Were being over run!

But Multiculturalism will always be difficult, and deep down, I suspect that the UK is a stronger country globally for trying.

I have nothing to back that up. Just a suspicion. I also think Muslim countries are a lot more racist and intolerant toward other religions than the UK is toward Islam. [To my mind this makes us a noble people for trying.Even though that sounds a tad romantic!]

I do however, think that politicians and the like pander to muslims, in an unacceptable fashion. And Muslims do know this, and use it to their advantage.

[Apologies for hijacking this thread]

Im posting this here: Because it just took me twenty bloody minutes to type this in response to a new thread, just posted entitled:

The Muslim Problem in this country. [Current Affairs] *Deleted*

https://secure.wikim...f_Great_Britain

Muslim Parliament of Great Britain

• Muslims living under the protection of a non-Muslim State must obey the laws of that State, so long as such obedience does not conflict with their commitment to Islam and the Ummah. Other minorities in Britain, notably Jews and Roman Catholics, do the same.
  • There are laws on the British Statute Book that are in direct conflict with the laws of Allah; these relate to such matters as usury, abortion, homosexuality, gambling, sale and consumption of alcohol, and the abolition of capital punishment; Muslims can neither agree with nor condone any part of a legal and social agenda which so flagrantly violates the laws of nature as well as of God.
  • Muslims will co-operate with the appropriate authorities for the maintenance of law and order and the promotion of peaceful and wholesome conditions for all our fellow citizens.
  • Muslims will insist, and continue to insist for as long as it may be necessary, that the British State provide them, their religion and culture protection from gratuitous insult, obscenity and abuse.
  • Muslims make it clear to the State, and to all sections of British society, that they do not expect to be and will not tolerate being insulted and abused on grounds of their religion, culture and traditions.

Look at the double standards being promoted above

demand protection by the State for this and that to do with their own religion,

making an attempt at saying they must follow the laws of the state they are living in

- then on the next line saying they refuse to accept UK's statute laws if it doesnt agree with them.

"Muslims make it clear to the State, and to all sections of British society, that they do not expect to be and will not tolerate being insulted and abused on grounds of their religion, culture and traditions."

Why they need to state/say this to us British who have tolerated millions of them invading and taking advantage of our relaxed culture and trade in our country - is beyond me!

This is the worst as it implies they will insist on non-integration with the rest of the population.

One of the teachings in their bible also say's

"Never be a helper to The disbelievers" Sura 28:86

Australia says NO - Second Time he has done this !

Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

It took a lot of courage for this man to speak what he had to say for the world to hear. The retribution could be phenomenal, but at least he was willing to take a stand on his and Australia ’s beliefs.

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation’s mosques. Quote:

‘IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. ‘

‘This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom’

‘We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!’

‘Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.’

‘We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.’

‘This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, ‘THE RIGHT TO LEAVE’.’

‘If you aren’t happy here then LEAVE. We didn’t force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.’

Muslims are having unsustainable numbers of children because they believe that Allah will provide. That's fine by me, but I don't see how it can be in any way healthy, equitable or sustainable to leave it up to the British taxpayer to make up the shortfall.

‘This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, ‘THE RIGHT TO LEAVE’.’

‘If you aren’t happy here then LEAVE. We didn’t force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.’

wow, great speech!

I wish we could hear something similar from the British PM...

As a migrant I'm tired of unhappy migrants. It's simple - if they really hate it here - they should go back to the paradise they left behind.

wow, great speech!

As a migrant I'm tired of unhappy migrants. It's simple - if they really hate it here - they should go back to the paradise they left behind.

There is far more going on behind the scenes over here.

I have an inkling as to why the situation has been not just allowed but engineered this way.

Whatever the reason. It is clearly the plan for Britain to be filled with migrants of any ilk and whatever colour ties the government of the day wears the plan won't change.

There is far more going on behind the scenes over here.

I have an inkling as to why the situation has been not just allowed but engineered this way.

Whatever the reason. It is clearly the plan for Britain to be filled with migrants of any ilk and whatever colour ties the government of the day wears the plan won't change.

Migrants in general are not the problem.

The problem is caused by the migrants who never contribute more than they take, don't want to integrate and look down on the country that feeds them.

Sadly, any politician who attempts to single out the 'parasties' and condemn them is called homophobic&rasist by the cultural marxists (who rule in the UK ad 2010).

wow, great speech!

Why don't all the Aussies living over here go home I wonder? Coming over here, taking our women... B)

The problem is caused by the migrants who never contribute more than they take, don't want to integrate and look down on the country that feeds them.

+1

wow, great speech!

+1

Muslims are having unsustainable numbers of children because they believe that Allah will provide. That's fine by me, but I don't see how it can be in any way healthy, equitable or sustainable to leave it up to the British taxpayer to make up the shortfall.

The current arrangement is simply a continuation of the good work of the prophet outlined in the book

Eid al-Mubahila

When the Christians refrained from ‘Mubahala’, Muhammad put before them two alternatives: either to embrace Islam or to be prepared to come to terms. But the Christians would not agree till the matter was finally decided by an offer of treaty from their side. Thus a peace treaty was signed on the terms that the Christians of Najran would thereby be committed to pay Muhammad an annual tribute consisting of two thousand costumes-worth: forty thousand Dinars, thirty horses, thirty camels, thirty armors and thirty spears. (Meraj-un-Nabuwat)

:rolleyes:

‘This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, ‘THE RIGHT TO LEAVE’.

Ho, ho, ho.....Mr Kevin Rudd doesn't do irony, does he.

Otherwise he'd realise how stupid his speech really is. :rolleyes:

Ho, ho, ho.....Mr Kevin Rudd doesn't do irony, does he.

Otherwise he'd realise how stupid his speech really is. :rolleyes:

He may have the last laugh.

I don't think this would have been allowed in the US or AUS.