House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anne_Uumellmahaye

Anyone See Andrew Lawrence Last Night....

3rd comedian in.

Absolutely hillarious rant on the state of the housing market at the end of his show.

If anyone can track this down it is well worth a watch.............

Not seen anything along these lines before- totally summed up the state of the market and how a generation is priced out in an absolutely brilliant performance....

Yes and Yes

as funny as it was, i thought it was interesting that this material is considered topical enough for a prime time show......

something strange is happening at the moment- soon the "my house went up by x amount" conversations are going to be as palatable as putty a kitty in a wheeliebin!!

im loving it!

But what about McIntyre? The guy just isn't funny.A total media hype.

A bit of a generalisation here but British humour depends on the content - the words and ideas, whereas American humour revolves much more around the tone of voice, think Jim Carey for example. McUntyre's humour is more in the American vein.

A bit of a generalisation here but British humour depends on the content - the words and ideas, whereas American humour revolves much more around the tone of voice, think Jim Carey for example. McUntyre's humour is more in the American vein.

Ok, maybe I'm just a little too sophisticated to appreciate it.More suitable for X Factor,Cum Dancing audiences.