House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Someone Is Keen To Move House?

Thanks to Mal Volio for pointing this out to me.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22761701.html

09 October 2010

* Price changed: from 'Guide Price £540,000' to 'Guide Price £499,999'

08 October 2010

* Price changed: from 'Guide Price £575,000' to 'Guide Price £540,000' [Found by n/a]

07 October 2010

* Status changed: from 'Under offer' to 'Available' [Found by n/a]

* Price changed: from 'Guide Price £590,000' to 'Guide Price £575,000' [Found by n/a]

21 June 2010

* Status changed: from 'Available' to 'Under offer' [Found by n/a]

20 February 2010

* Status changed: from 'Premium Listing' to 'Available' [Found by n/a]

19 February 2010

* Status changed: from 'Available' to 'Premium Listing' [Found by n/a]

25 August 2009

* Status changed: from 'Premium Listing' to 'Available' [Found by n/a]

19 February 2009

* Status changed: from 'Available' to 'Premium Listing' [Found by n/a]

17 August 2008

* Brief Description changed: IN A QUIET AND PRETTY HAMLET BETWEEN MONMOUTH AND ABERGAVENNY THIS REALLY DELIGHTFUL PERIOD HOME WITH VERY STYLISH INTERIOR DEMANDS THE ATTENTION OF ANY SERIOUS BUYER, FOUR INDIVIDUAL BEDROOMS WITH ENSUITES, FIVE BATHROOMS, VERY ATTRACTIVE SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS, SWIMMING POOL POOL, DET OFFICE AND PADDOCK WHAT MORE COUL . [Found by n/a]

16 August 2008

* Initial entry found. [Found by n/a]

* Brief Description changed: IN A QUIET AND PRETTY HAMLET BETWEEN MONMOUTH AND ABERGAVENNY THIS REALLY DELIGHTFUL PERIOD HOME WITH VERY STYLISH INTERIOR DEMANDS THE ATTENTION OF ANY SERIOUS BUYER, FOUR INDIVIDUAL BEDROOMS WITH ENSUITES, FIVE BATHROOMS, VERY ATTRACTIVE SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS, SWIMMING POOL POOL, DET OFFICE AND PADDOCK WHAT MORE COUL . [Found by n/a]

16 August 2008

* Initial entry found. [Found by n/a]

thats in Wales isnt it?, id start at 3p and work my way up to 5p at a push

You lot come over flashing the big money.

Bought a bag of chips once in Holyhead. All I had was a twenty pound note. As I paid for the chips the woman behind me in the queue piped up: "Ooh, made of money, are we?"

Guess the date of the repossession hearing is looming.

More likely a shift in an internal balance of power. Sort of case where divorcing wife absolutely wants to stay in the house while husband absolutely wants to sell and move on. A court order in his favour could make all the difference.

TMT has often listed properties in Wales on here that have left me thinging 'they're about the same price as houses here in Silicon Valley bit of the Thames Valley, close to motorways, London, major airports blah blah'

Whereas that property would be knocking on the door of £1 m round here.

TMT has often listed properties in Wales on here that have left me thinging 'they're about the same price as houses here in Silicon Valley bit of the Thames Valley, close to motorways, London, major airports blah blah'

Whereas that property would be knocking on the door of £1 m round here.

Yes - the house prices in Wales are just nuts. I personally believe that whenever there was a price rise in the figures the EA down here just added that on... added a bit more... but never go down the other way... tens of thousands of ludicrously priced houses in my personal opinion.

I do believe that Wales is about to get well and truly blitzed economically.

You could justify those houses in area where people are within an hour commute of well-paid SE jobs but in Wales? I suspect that the public sector gravy train has been a longer and more comfy ride than most of us truly realise.

Thank goodness you look on the prices I show as being mad as, sometimes, I think I am the one going mad.