House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

runforthehills

It's Over

He's my landlord(well the husband of my landlady). He is the Director of a high profile branch of W*nkworth's. A real sociopathic, narcissist bully of a landlord. He nearly got beaten up by one of the freeholders in a meeting a couple of years ago. My neighbor actually offered the bugger out and chased him onto the street!! I have asked for a temporary fridge to rent while I wait for a new one to be fitted. He has been fobbing me off for 2 weeks(with a child you really need a fridge), and I finally got hold of him today. Well, I wish I had a recording of the conversation but here are some snippets:

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S F*CKING GOING ON OUT THERE IN THE WORLD?"

" YOU ARE DRIVING ME F*CKING NUTS, NUTS"

"I AM TRYING TO RUN A BUSINESS, LOOK AFTER A SICK WIFE"

"I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING FOR YOU , EVERYTHING"

"SOME OF US DIDN'T GROW UP WITH A FRIDGE!!!""

I am totally convinced that it is ALL OVER!

AT LAST!!!

He's my landlord(well the husband of my landlady). A real sociopathic, narcissist bully of a landlord. He nearly got beaten up by one of the freeholders in a meeting a couple of years ago. My neighbor actually offered the bugger out and chased him onto the street!! I have asked for a temporary fridge to rent while I wait for a new one to be fitted. He has been fobbing me off for 2 weeks(with a child you really need a fridge), and I finally got hold of him today. Well, I wish I had a recording of the conversation but here are some snippets:

AT LAST!!!

Download some free software. Record the bugger. Get a restraining order.

Always best to have some leverage over people like that in my experience.

He's my landlord(well the husband of my landlady). He is the Director of a high profile branch of W*nkworth's. A real sociopathic, narcissist bully of a landlord. He nearly got beaten up by one of the freeholders in a meeting a couple of years ago. My neighbor actually offered the bugger out and chased him onto the street!! I have asked for a temporary fridge to rent while I wait for a new one to be fitted. He has been fobbing me off for 2 weeks(with a child you really need a fridge), and I finally got hold of him today. Well, I wish I had a recording of the conversation but here are some snippets:

AT LAST!!!

Are you a single mother on benefits?

Download some free software. Record the bugger. Get a restraining order.

Always best to have some leverage over people like that in my experience.

I wish I had done, it was like a bad HPC version of Dr Who. I swear he may have even died at one point. Totally deranged!!

What's over?

Peak Fridge, i actually thought this wouldnt kick in for at least another decade but its implications are massive and make future oil shortages look like a minor inconveniance in comparison

AT LAST!!!

More to the point: does he?

AT LAST!!!

:lol::lol:

Should of asked this mouthpiece from W@nkworth's "How's business then ?"

if he gets that upset over a fridge, he really needs to cool off

however, i guess the freeze in public sector pay is impacting on his rental incomes

It's your neighbour who was the pr1ck there, not the EA.

AT LAST!!!

Then it was his turn to turn up the tw@ttishness.

Then again, look at it from his p.o.v.: he still hasn't replaced your fridge at the cost of a bit of a wind up. And now it looks like he's screening his calls... good luck sorting the boiler.

I'm in the process of buying at the moment so am having regular conversations with EAs - the odd one lets their guard down.

I'm beginning to get the impression that some of them haven't sold a thing in the last couple of months, and are now getting a wee bit desperate.

He's my landlord(well the husband of my landlady). He is the Director of a high profile branch of W*nkworth's.   A real sociopathic, narcissist  bully of a landlord.  He nearly got beaten up by one of the freeholders in a meeting a couple of years ago. My neighbor actually offered the bugger out and chased him onto the street!!  I have asked for a temporary fridge to rent while I wait for a new one to be fitted.  He has been fobbing me off for 2 weeks(with a child you really need a fridge), and I finally got hold of him today.  Well, I wish I had a recording of the conversation but here are some snippets:

AT LAST!!!

This time I shan't post pictures of possible estate agency staff at the organisation you mentioned.  I got told off by the Mods a while back for taking guesses at who Sibley might be at a particular Maidstone based organisation - i think the mods got a complaint in. 

The best thing is to record the Conversation.

Record your calls. Set it up to record all and delete the non relevant ones.

You do not have to tell anyone you're recording them but it's p*ss funny when you get one of those calls that says "we record for training purposes etc" and you say "yes I record too" and you'll have a HUGE row with the monkies who don't like you recording it. :)

Peak Fridge, i actually thought this wouldnt kick in for at least another decade but its implications are massive and make future oil shortages look like a minor inconveniance in comparison

There is no evidence to support your claim. I recently removed an older fridge to the local recycling center, only the bottom door hinge was broken - easy repair. I even informed the staff of this, but received little more than a grunt before they pushed it off the back of my trailer onto the concrete floor.

Record your calls. Set it up to record all and delete the non relevant ones.

You do not have to tell anyone you're recording them but it's p*ss funny when you get one of those calls that says "we record for training purposes etc" and you say "yes I record too" and you'll have a HUGE row with the monkies who don't like you recording it. :)

Absolutely right. Also, you can tell them using the form of words "so then, for the record, you're saying...". No-one could argue later that a recording isn't a form of record. :D. Ergo you told them you were making records of the phonecall.

Record your calls.....

I recorded a telephone call to a motor insurance company. They decided to go back on their word, so I sent my lawyer the recording .... I got every last f--king penny out of the bastards :). Motor insurance companies lie ... anything to reduce exposure to a claim. I hate the lot of them!

LOL W@nkworths eventually "sold" our flatlet in Kensington in '99. I'd found the purchaser on the web (powered by Notepad!) but they were so hardarsed there was no discount, We were just too happy to get rid of the place we didn't quibble. ALWAYS quibble!