House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OnlyMe

Requiem For The New World Order

I love Alex Jones. That man has opened my eyes

I don't believe everything he says. But he does develop your mind into questioning everything that is out there (with HPC), and to think for yourself. Anyone who has been able to become independent will have not lost much during the last 3 years of the financial crisis.

I don't believe everything he says. But he does develop your mind into questioning everything that is out there (with HPC), and to think for yourself. Anyone who has been able to become independent will have not lost much during the last 3 years of the financial crisis.

No, I don't believe everything he says either.

I believe a lot of it, but he is rather religious. Yesterday's show had a woman on who had had her baby taken by the state. He constantly told her that the perpetrators would be punished when they went to meet their maker (not sure of the exact phrse) and that bothered me a litte.

I just love his passion, dedication and consistency. The adverts are getting very boring though.

Like the video, almost hilarious - I'm surprised the didn't police come in, in the fisrt two minutes. Haha free speech is alive and well.

Watch it.

Edited by Money Spinner

Good return to form.

Requiem for the New World Order

simply fab - thanks for posting

sounds like my credo

Yes, some stopped and listened, becasue there are loads of people in the UK that suspect that something's not right. They are just scared of the next step: thinking for themeselves.