House Price Crash Forum
TheCountOfNowhere

Define Reasonable....

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26072386.html

NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED .................Situated on a corner plot spacious four bedroom executive detached built by Bryant Homes. Double glazed, gas central heating, early viewing essential. Recessed porch, entrance hall, guest cloakroom, attractive lounge, dining room, large breakfast kitchen, laundry/utility, large double glazed conservatory, four good sized b

USED .................Situated on a corner plot spacious four bedroom executive detached built by Bryant Homes. Double glazed, gas central heating, early viewing essential. Recessed porch, entrance hall, guest cloakroom, attractive lounge, dining room, large breakfast kitchen, laundry/utility, large double gl

early viewing essential ? why is it going to turn in to a pumpkin at midnight ???

sorry i'm trolling here... what does 'landscaped gardens' mean, is that EA agent speak for the grass has been mown, it doesn't look much different to my garden, my grass could do with a cut with all this drizzel we've been having.

Holy shit, 480k... wtf?

This sort of thing proves the crash has a looooooong way to go.

I think no reasonable offer means 440, what is what bought for in 06, no-one likes to sell for lees than they bought for. and after all, house prices never fall ;)

...until the owner can't pay the mortgage

Ah, reminds me of the emails I receive from the EA 'motivated sellers' ... still asking 2007 plus 10%

I'm renting a place like that on a corner plot. I'll never buy it:

a because its tasteless; and

b You have to spend ages mowing the corner lawn which you cannot use at all. How many times has anyone sat on the lawn at the front of a typical estate house with tummy hanging out with a beer and the paper as one would on the privacy of the patio.

Hey brill F1 qualifying just started - I knew it was a good idea to get up early.

Edited by AndyAndy

I'm renting a place like that on a corner plot. I'll never buy it:

b You have to spend ages mowing the corner lawn which you cannot use at all. How many times has anyone sat on the lawn at the front of a typical estate house with tummy hanging out with a beer and the paper as one would on the privacy of the patio.

No corner plots are for dumping tarpaulin covered cars on.

Edited by timebandit

"Reasonable" is someone with finance sorted, but no idea of how they will pay it back, or of course cash!

"Reasonable" is a superlative adjective here, since I'm sure they will sell to anyone, reasonable or not! :huh: