House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hedgefunded

Living The Dream. A Lifestyle On Sale...

Will you just look at the affluence on display and the dream being sold:

http://www.rightmove...y-16658700.html

These people not only have a fishpond and a 70's retro-themed lounge, there's a beamer on the drive to aspire to.

Subtle bit of marketing by a highly skilled EA in my opinion.

The 1 Series is a fun toy car.

The 1 Series is a fun toy car.

I was thinking the same. It's not a proper BMW, more like a BM. Probably the EAs as it means there is no on street parking?

Anyway, they love pink in that house don't they :huh:

£120,000 over-priced.

"Separate Wc"

???

That's so old school. Not sure I would want to have a small toilet room and then the main bathroom. I remember having that in the old University halls of residence, and that block was WW2 hospital old. Is it still common?

"Separate Wc"

???

That's so old school. Not sure I would want to have a small toilet room and then the main bathroom. I remember having that in the old University halls of residence, and that block was WW2 hospital old. Is it still common?

We've got that set up (ex-council house), if you only have one toilet in the house it is the best set up I reckon.

Nothing worse than needing the bog when someone else is having a long soak in the bath.....

"Separate Wc"

???

I have this in my house, I must say that I prefer showering in a room without a toilet in it when the missus is "dropping the kids off at the pool".

Edited by the.ciscokid

Will you just look at the affluence on display and the dream being sold:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-16658700.html

These people not only have a fishpond and a 70's retro-themed lounge, there's a beamer on the drive to aspire to.

Subtle bit of marketing by a highly skilled EA in my opinion.

Its probably the EA's...

Taunton Deane is going to be hit hard in the cuts. The amount of govt jobs in the area..

Edited by Dave Beans

My Mum told me her ex council house was worth a quarter of a million pounds once... and to think that she accused me of being on drugs! ;)

If it's non-standard construction that’ll mean anyone who needs a mortgage might now struggle to find one. To go with the “lifestyle” they could always start by throwing in a new 3 series as a sweetener mind.

I have this in my house, I must say that I prefer showering in a room without a toilet in it when the missus is "dropping the kids off at the pool".

We we were renovating our last house (not a Beeney - it really really did need it) we had the option to merge the seperate lavy and bathroom and opted against it for that very reason.