HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Just announced on Sky news.

Incredible, after Obama won last year for making pretty speechs, this year it was the Chinese chap who won, then Bono in second place, Tony Blair in third.

Might as well rename it the Nobel Celebrity Award.

i had exactly the same reaction when i found out it wasnt butter

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

According to Nobel's will, the Peace Prize should be awarded to the person who

“ ...shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses."

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Just discredits and devalues the award.

If I were someone who had won it for legitemate reasons, such as Mother Theresa or that Burmese woman who has led the opposition there for so long, Id give it back.

I lost belief in the Nobel Peace prize when I learned that Henry Kissinger won it. He just secretly bombed Cambodia and thereby enabled the Khmer Rouge to take control of Cambodia, which resulted in the Killing Fields.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Kissinger

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Guest UK Debt Slave

Incredible, after Obama won last year for making pretty speechs, this year it was the Chinese chap who won, then Bono in second place, Tony Blair in third.

That was something wasn't it? Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize

Bozo in 2nd place and Bliar in 3rd

Does anyone still doubt the world is insane? ;)

HOLA4418

For those with a strong stomach, try looking for photographs of

'NewBorn Babies in Iraq, Depleted Uranium poisoning'

I warn you, the images are truly sickening: http://johnmccarthy9....com/id155.html

Depleted Uranium - Far Worse Than 9/11: http://www.globalres...ext=va&aid=2374

This is the legacy of your War Labour.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During a three week period of conflict in 2003 in Iraq, 1,000 to 2,000 tonnes of Depleted Uranium munitions were used by coalition forces.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chomsky on Cancer rates in Fallujah, worse than Hiroshima - Depleted Uranium)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLA4419

That was something wasn't it? Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize

Bozo in 2nd place and Bliar in 3rd

Does anyone still doubt the world is insane? ;)

Before I got to this bit of the thread I was thinking Pol Pot must have been second and I see I wasn't too far wrong.

HOLA4420

History has shown that the greatest peacemakers are also the greatest killers. Warring factions were halted in China after 26 million peasants were killed. The PAX ROMANA was only possible after millions were "pacified" by the Roman Legions. Peace came to Europe in 1945 after millions were dispatched.

Sam Colt was right when he invented the peacemaker:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/WWcoltR.htm

HOLA4421

Harold Pinters Nobel Prize Speech is well worth a listen to: [Especially the Latter Half. 23 minutes onwards]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5779318336871023559#

[This speech was impossible to find online at one time, after Pinter made it, as Labour were still in power.]

"The invasion of Iraq was a bandit act, an act of blatant state terrorism demonstrating absolute contempt for the concept of international law," he said. "The invasion was an arbitrary military action inspired by a series of lies upon lies and gross manipulation of the media and therefore of the public ... a formidable assertion of military force responsible for the death and mutilation of hundreds of thousands of innocent people. "We have brought torture, cluster bombs, depleted uranium, innumerable acts of random murder, misery, degradation and death to the Iraqi people, and call it 'bringing freedom and democracy to the Middle East'."

The Labour Parties legacy is one of Mass Murder and Economic Fascism.

Your wicked despotic control of the media is over.

This is your legacy Labour.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

for the abolition or reduction of standing armies

Blair surely is top of the list there. He's sent large chunks of the British army to be killed or maimed and bankrupted the country so the rest will have to be fired.

Archived