House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JMcLane

After The -3.6% News This Week How Many Properties Are Now Available In Your Are In Last 24Hrs

I cannot remember the last time if ever that I see 28 new properties come on RM in the last 24hrs.

Who else is seeing increases? This is the "and so it begins" moment. :ph34r:

I cannot remember the last time if ever that I see 28 new properties come on RM in the last 24hrs.

the thing is, its hardly news. I didn't see it splashed across the front of all the papers yesterday, nor was it the main headline on the news nor news websites.

So many VIs in the media....

I was about to post that the numbers of properties coming on the market has slowed in my part of the world.

Numerous reductions but not the number nor the amounts I was expecting. Early days yet though.

the thing is, its hardly news. I didn't see it splashed across the front of all the papers yesterday, nor was it the main headline on the news nor news websites.

Yeah but if you're buying a house you're likely to find out about. Even if you missed it a friend or family member would prob let you know.

That is a good point. I should check for the "no chain" in the descriptions and work out if its BTL/EA/VI's dumping. Actually now you mention it I have heard nothing today at work, no one talking about anything mildly related either. I guess people are researching Iphone 9899922th edition for xmas.

Sadly, there are fewer properties around here for sale than a year ago - I suspect there are simply too many post-HIPs chancers out there who don't need to move and are now withdrawing from the market; perhaps they think it'll improve next year? Who knows. Very frustrating.

It will take around a week for an instruction to go 'live' on Rightmove, so there maybe some in the pipeline but not noticed an influx. Have been a few go from SSTC to Available today though.

My search is up from 320 at the turn of January to 528, although the rate has slowed over the last month or so.

iT'S 24 FOR ME. BUT MORE TELLING IS THE LAST 14 DAYS - IT'S 334 NEW ONES. That is suggesting more coming on for sale again, when in the last couple of months the new numbers had started to ease slightly. I'm expecting a possible panic within the next few weeks. With some places seeing substantial falls, it will now spread everywhere. All those who think this market is in any way stable will now been sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

Edited by plummet expert