• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

they possibly all have big mortgages

they will learn

If you are on 44K and are worried about 1k a year you don't deserve to earn 44K.

Max Mosley looks as if his leather pants have cut the circulation off to his brain

And the woman in Purple is blatantly sucking up for a job

Edited by robo1968

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

No one's mentioned the presence of Max Mosley on the panel.

Do they have to give air time to a scandal ridden Monaco based multi-millionaire?

just did

perhaps Rooney couldn't make it........and you can see under his table!

HOLA447
HOLA448

Warsi is totally peeing me off.  :angry:

Yes, she is deeply untalented and only got her position for reasons of keep up appearances.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Charles Clarke complains about the arbitrary line of the benefits cut off. It's not arbitrary, you've been told numerous times it's the UK average worker's wage. It's highly symbolic and a great way to gauge the size of the problem.

Yes unbeleivable .

Where I work and I bet where everyone works there is an arbitrary payment for each and every job. It is based on the job , not the personnel circumstances of the people doing the job. Then there is arbitrary taxes taken from that pay based on the amount of pay again not on personnel circumstances , why should benefits not have an arbitrary cut off point.

HOLA4412

The Conservatives were getting hammered this time round. Just how many times do we have to hear some idiot from the audience talk about how unfair everything is, only to have things explained a minute later. These people are thick, and this is so pro-Labour it makes me sick. Dimbleby, too... I honestly don't think I can watch it again - absolutely awful pro-Labour bias. The audience members make me want to kamikaze.

HOLA4413

Look, if you give infants 25 free chocolates every day and then suddenly cut it to 2 they're going to whine. They're not interested in why Mummy and Daddy have cut the number of chocolates - they don't care that it is because Daddy has lost his job and that chocolates rot their teeth. They don't think about any of that. They just whine, and they whine until they forget they used to have 25 free chocolates every day.

Quote of the month!

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

It's getting a bit tiresome having two panel members from the Coaliton parroting exactly the same answers. Restrict the government to one representative

They have to parrot exactly the same answers because the Labour supporters are too dumb to get it the first time around.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

that's very funny :lol:

but doesn't anyone else find it really weird?

Yes

With the new coalition we only need one from that lot on the panel , this is the ideal time to cut the panel down to 4 and give more air time to the people in the growd to have a say.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Guest UK Debt Slave

Oh!

I missed it.

Don't tell me?

1. Bunch of lefty twats congratulate themelves for the sterling job they have done of wrecking the country

2. Dimblebore pontifcates and cuts anyone off who says anything mildly controversial

3. A audience of social workers and union members clap like morons in the N.Korean parliament

I must tune in for more of the same next week. ;)

HOLA4422

Oh!

I missed it.

Don't tell me?

1. Bunch of lefty twats congratulate themelves for the sterling job they have done of wrecking the country

2. Dimblebore pontifcates and cuts anyone off who says anything mildly controversial

3. A audience of social workers and union members clap like morons in the N.Korean parliament

Yeah thats a big +1 from me too.

HOLA4423

If you are on 44K and are worried about 1k a year you don't deserve to earn 44K.

First of all I'm only bleating because I'd like fair treatment between single income and dual income family. If I lose it then fair enough I don't need it but why should my richer neighbours keep it?

Secondly, speaking for myself its not just the child benefit. In the Coalition's 'emergency' budget they made changes to the Tax Credit system. As someone whose earning are around the tax threshold that is being talked about I'm losing approx £500 p.a. in Tax Credits and that's only one child. I didn't moan at the time, I don't think they should be paid out at that level of income but add to this the £1000 loss from child benefit for one child and we're upto £1500 of post tax income.

As a higher level earner, that's £2500 of gross earnings or to put it another way, around a 5% drop in salary. Its not just £20 a week these people are losing and from the vocal minority it seems like they have been spending it as income. I'm not ashamed to say that my son's child benefit money goes straight into a savings account. Short of refusing it full stop, I figure this is the next best thing to do. The cut won't dramatically affect me although I will try to reduce consumption to make up for the loss. I have many more notches on my belt I can use ;)

HOLA4424

Oh!

I missed it.

Don't tell me?

You got it in one.

Bizarrely I watched this pile of leftie BBC propaganda last night for the first time in ages and it hasn't changed..........same old Gramscian crap from the overpaid, self appointed Guardian elite we are taxed for to provide our national broadcaster.

The audience is so obviously rigged it's laughable and Dimbleby goes for anyone on the right far mare than his fellow Liebour bedfellows; see the analysis on 'Biased BBC'. Those in the audience who aren't Zanu placeholders for the most part give evidence to the disastrous impact that evil pack of crooks party has done to education in this country.

HOLA4425

Yes

With the new coalition we only need one from that lot on the panel , this is the ideal time to cut the panel down to 4 and give more air time to the people in the growd to have a say.

That'd make it worse :)

One woman in the audience bleeted on about how the benefits were crap because she didn't work but he husband did, when Dimbleby asked if it affected her she said 'no'. :lol:

I am sure half the audience are the whingers you avoid in real life